The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Don't know if anyone wants to try trading prints again..?

flickr.com/photos/sysoptimusprime ... I really need to put new stuff up.

will be checking this.

i know i made aprint trade thread eons ago, and it was garbage so,,,

if you have the original size file of a photo you post. mark it with an asterisk therefore indicating you can trade prints of it.

because i know i back shit up and never see it again, so when i find the original photo of something i like i want to make prints. so, let's get it going.

carwreck i know i owe you a print or 2.

also, if we do a massive print trade, it should be each person makes a print of ten different photos to send to ten different people. if you all can hang with that lets do it.

regardless, back to the drinking and photos i hope you enjoy.

bk-1.jpg

go.jpg

our hero on a whole roll on one print.

eastr.jpg

gs.jpg

tr.jpg

sh-1.jpg

babl.jpg

jkgb.jpg

runs.jpg

osg.jpg

bttt.jpg

fg.jpg

ks.jpg

gla.jpg

mrggg2.jpg

mrggg.jpg

cr.jpg

oh.jpg

i have originals so holler if you want a print.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116258

any one have any insights on lighting for this guy?^^^

obviously slightly off camera flash and photoshop. but whats else? very interesting effects

There are two flashes.

You can see them here:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/56/126847656_07de8ecd58.jpg?v=1170116516

One off camera above and one on camera.

Most of those flashes look extremely direct. I'm sure they just dialed the flashes accordingly to not have them blow out the subjects.

A whole hell of a lot of those photos have more to do with Photoshop. They attempted to make it look more "lomo" like with some Photoshop techniques.

i would love a polaroid collage name thing. i could kick you down extra if those are costing you.

thanks for the tip on that merkley stuff. sadly photoshop. i like his effects but i dont like using photoshop for things i dont have to or that could be created on film. some how i feel its untrue to our art form. just my opinion

dark lens- i agree with what you are saying about the subjects but the photographs are good. constuctive crtisizm will be taken a lot better. try that next time.

eye saws- just a regular canon 580 flash unit. about 10-15 feet off. balanced with the day light.

optimus prime. i am down.

i got one of these 8x10 if someone wants it.

tires_printer.jpg

rage still owes me a print!

your're absoluty right, and excuse for the outburst there, but ever since i got into this medium, it seems to me that alot of other people are getting into as well now that more and more people are using digital cameras, taking pictures of alot of unessary and boring subjects i.e:pictures of converse sneakers and hearts, or shaped into hearts, and shit like that-lame. so it gets me kinda heated when people waste their talents on such frivolous photos

but your're right on being more construtive

i would love a polaroid collage name thing. i could kick you down extra if those are costing you.

I can do that no problem. Just m ight take me a while. I'm bogged down with a lot of work.

PM me with what you want the name to be, if other than your real first name that is.

raggggeee..

that framing job looks good..

im sure Joan loved it..

Thanks bro.

Actually, those two are for my cousins. Their mother (my Aunt Joan) passed away last month after a long battle with cancer.

hindenburg- please resize your photograph. its too big for anyone to see on their screen. and remember, try and have your photograph say something, or have a subject. What does this building/jet say/mean to us? not being a dick, just trying to get the point across

20eyes. i like those highlights oin the shoulder. nice