used tshirt that SLUG wore at a show now at $51.00 on ebay

fr8lover

slug is dead he has talent but man when some tard mother fucker is wherin a god loves ugly pin on the cover of people magazine thats when u know to take ur own like or when kids that listen to throwdown think ur a tite rapper bro man i hate people so much its unreal R.I.P SLUG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by nomadawhat

and most people know eminems name is marshall and that LL cool J's name is James and that Snoops name is Calvin and Busta Rymes is Trevor and GZA is gary and Ice T is Tracy and Killer Priest is walter and vanilla ice is robert but..... you sound like an uppity undergrounder

Im so sorry i sound like an uppity undergrounder, you know me so well. I was refering to someones intelligence, therefore using a name, as if i were to talk about how i love tools lyrics, but they arent really tools lyrics they are maynards lyrics, but i guess that will make me sound like an uppitymallmetalgothknowitalltoolloverperson. whatever ive put too much effort into this.

Originally posted by seeking

but if you really wanna play hollier than thou, theres not a single one of you down with him before i was, so, ahem, step off.

seeking

haha. gotta pull that card seeking?

this thread kinda sucks now. you can close it...

sean is dope, but sometimes i get a little tired of the girl shtik. im glad he's got brad down with him now, dude is hardcore, maybe it'll rub off a bit.. mikey and max are ill as shit too. a little stuck on themselves, but i mean, i guess it's sort of understandable. not nearly as bad as adam though. whoa. that guy is in love with himself. it doesnt help that john and dave do nothing but blow smoke up his ass. james too. infact, both james's. jesus, its like a game to see who can kiss the most ass. thankfully bren doesnt play that shit, and kind of just plays the background with jeff, doing their shit an holding it down. vaughn used to be cool, but i dont kknow anymore. havent spoken in a minute. same with rich, i guess thats what being a rockstar does to you. ho hum. atleast i still have matt, he's the homie. paul as well. i also cant forget to give a shout out to my homies jared and jackson, representing like soldiers. ima get at yall, keep that triton warm for a playa.

seeking/get the point

sean is dope, but sometimes i get a little tired of the girl shtik. im glad he's got brad down with him now, dude is hardcore, maybe it'll rub off a bit.. mikey and max are ill as shit too. a little stuck on themselves, but i mean, i guess it's sort of understandable. not nearly as bad as adam though. whoa. that guy is in love with himself. it doesnt help that john and dave do nothing but blow smoke up his ass. james too. infact, both james's. jesus, its like a game to see who can kiss the most ass. thankfully bren doesnt play that shit, and kind of just plays the background with jeff, doing their shit an holding it down. vaughn used to be cool, but i dont kknow anymore. havent spoken in a minute. same with rich, i guess thats what being a rockstar does to you. ho hum. atleast i still have matt, he's the homie. paul as well. i also cant forget to give a shout out to my homies jared and jackson, representing like soldiers. ima get at yall, keep that triton warm for a playa.

seeking/get the point

i laughed.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

seeking/'if the next fad, was hip hop fags, you'd find a lot of hardcore niggas in drag'

hahaha.

but hey, who is Brad? i dont want to know because i want to know the real names of your rapper friends, i just want to check out some of dudes music, and i dont think a search for "Brad" will turn up the best results? Its not that Mac Lethal kid is it? I thought i heard something about him and slug

sean's seen his better days, but what about oliver? he ripped those stupid niggaz a new one at the blaze battle, that shit was funny, he made kids look really silly.

no..... but really i can feel points on both sides of the argument here about slug.

but i never got into anticon at all, i think that shit was made by white kids who don't really "fit in" for white kids who don't really "fit in." fuck it,call me ignorant, but it's what i think.

they didn't 'fit in' because they were honest about who they were; white kids that grew up on the same hip hop as black kids, but applied it to their life, instead of fronting.

all the desciples of anticon are shit though. bunch of whiny suckers with dictionaries for souls.

Archived