NOUM

NOUM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by WrIot

DAVE SHAPELLE IS THE MAN.......billy i shooda left u dead cuz that moves a killa..........and NOUM that comment is ingenious in its simplicity

why thank you my good man:D

• 5 weeks later...

noum, i gotta give it to ya man, some of those are pretty hot...

and i cant do that 3d shit for a damn thing! ive been trying to just to see if i could and its really pissing me off...

if you get bored try to do an OSHIT 3d for me, and if its decent ill paint it... deal?

anyways, keep at it man...

Originally posted by TheTruthHrtz

OK. Now you can't claim you aren't biting Daim.

There are other ways to do 3-D without chomping

Daim's style...try it sometime.

and wash those clothes

THE TRUTH HURTS U NEED TU STOP HATIN AND SAYIN HE'S BITIN CUZ 1ST OFF THATS A COMPLEMENT (cuz u sed his shyt looks like daim's),2ND I WANNA SEE SUM OF UR SHYT B-4 U GET MOUTHY '3RD UR MADD CUZ U CANT DO THIS SHYT ..OR SO UNTIL I SEE WUT U CAN DO GO AHEAD AND POST SUM .....:o NOT THAT I'LL LOOK AT IT

Originally posted by TheTruthHrtz

OK. Now you can't claim you aren't biting Daim.

There are other ways to do 3-D without chomping

Daim's style...try it sometime.

and wash those clothes

hmm..i won't even respond to that..the truth hurtz?...good look MR. P i'll do a quick sketch and do dat for you i'll post it for you when i get home..i'm in school right now..(still mad about that "someone ban noum")..melty i can't see your shit it's an x..these school computers are shit..thetruthhurtz,much love:king:

Originally posted by NOUM

nOw its funny hOw the first thing that cOmes tO mind after a 3d piece is "DAIM"..daim is nice but i'm nOt gOnna sit and bite Off his shit..all thO i did start Off graff by lOokin' at lOomit,DAIM,&tOtem..Other than that..it's nOt a bite..sO kiss my nuts:D

I'd have to agree (big up on the capital O's), people here seem way too adept at writing off (no pun intended) peoples styles as biting, fuck that...

Archived