Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
George Dubyah Bush

CHeck this out bitches

ONOUROWNHC.com

Go check out our music (our live song is one of our newer and stronger songs, but the recording is kinda lo fi..), and try to guess which band member i am.

wooooooooo!!!!!!!

spreading the hardcore reality in 03'

GWB in full effect

fuck taht shit. the stream keeps cutting off and the download is too slow for my dial up ass.

Its a mix of hardcore styles..........not much metal influence........

Like some parts of our songs have like this Sick of it all/judge tempo to it..............One song has this hatebreedish riff, our newer material sounds............like..............the speed of american nightmare but with a more old school attitude, kinda like Where fear and weapons meet, ..........and then for fun we have like this dope old school mosh parts, or huge like chugga metal breakdowns.......

yeah. sorry if that made no sense, but we'll be touring in the summer. We're going up the east coast to New york, and our second tour will be out to texas.

new demo up soon. I'll post when its out but it's going to be dope. My friends studio that we'll be working in is twenty times better than the two year old demo we have up there.

anyways.

peace.

andy.......GWB

Originally posted by George Dubyah Bush

and try to guess which band member i am.

uh... the gay one?

you're the gay one, right?

:lol:

smart i never really saw ne of ur posts back when u were here last but ur funny as hell we should start a smart appreciation thread:king:

Re: Re: CHeck this out bitches

Originally posted by Smart

uh... the gay one?

you're the gay one, right?

hahahaha, no i'm heterosexual, but if you mean being gay as im the only kid with smashingpumpkins and radiohead as my favorite bands........yeah. haha

keeping it straight,andy

Originally posted by Glik0

ok all i can say, is thumbs fucking up.

I can groove undoubtly to this.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'>

sky falls apart and autumn december on my wintry fucking sadness is a dope name.

haha.

hahaha thanks alot man.......yeah.......the song wasn't thought up of at the time.......its called divide and conquer........but yeah thanks, that made my day.

peace

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this