CHeck this out bitches

George Dubyah Bush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Its a mix of hardcore styles..........not much metal influence........

Like some parts of our songs have like this Sick of it all/judge tempo to it..............One song has this hatebreedish riff, our newer material sounds............like..............the speed of american nightmare but with a more old school attitude, kinda like Where fear and weapons meet, ..........and then for fun we have like this dope old school mosh parts, or huge like chugga metal breakdowns.......

yeah. sorry if that made no sense, but we'll be touring in the summer. We're going up the east coast to New york, and our second tour will be out to texas.

new demo up soon. I'll post when its out but it's going to be dope. My friends studio that we'll be working in is twenty times better than the two year old demo we have up there.

anyways.

peace.

andy.......GWB

Originally posted by Glik0

ok all i can say, is thumbs fucking up.

I can groove undoubtly to this.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'>

sky falls apart and autumn december on my wintry fucking sadness is a dope name.

haha.

hahaha thanks alot man.......yeah.......the song wasn't thought up of at the time.......its called divide and conquer........but yeah thanks, that made my day.

peace

Archived