· • H A R D C O R E music T H R E A D • ·

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i talked to henry last night, he said he thought that bob broke something so thats why he hit him, add that with his drunkeness and yeah

thats bullshit i'll call him out on it. i heard him say did you see me sucker punch that kid that was talking shit? to some kid right after that happened. i've known him for 10 years. he likes to start fights and knew he could get away with it because no one would do shit. and thats what happened. literally 12 kids watched henry hit they're friend at least 5 times before anyone tried to do anything about it. fights happen, don't let your friends get hit like that. its embarrassing just to watch.

NAILEDDOWNMIGHT7.jpg

violence solves everything.

heist_painiscausinglife.jpg

The+Swarm+-+1999+-+Old+Blue+Eyes+Is+Dead+(USA).jpg

haymaker-it_only_gets_worse.jpg

cursed_mother.jpg

Extortion.jpg

• Like 1

the fuck is rotcore? does that fall under sludge death core grind or grind death sludge core with a tough guy crust? either way i dont like crust on my sammiches so can you cut it off like my momma used to?

uh ohhh not cool enough guy alert. this is rochester not boston.

just kidding boston guy. not to many people would know at all. Rotcore is rochester punk from about 02 to 07ish and has been horribly bastardized into a hollow shell of what once was ever since, so we just say that its all rotcore but its not bruh. they fakes.

new+005.jpg

i mean you could look for silver linings but i'm rotten to the core.

i only heard extortions discog. so brutal. i haven't seen my dudes in coke bust in so long. they got shit movin the last time they came up.

an if you think about the line up of fuck heads anal warhead no fucker and a-bee which that show did happen minus no fucker who were at the show, it would be a few things;

1. so fucking punk

2. way louder than any show in recent history

3. i mean.....punk. really really really punk.

4. the most negative pessamistic drunk rowdy show ever. aka fun.

thats bullshit i'll call him out on it. i heard him say did you see me sucker punch that kid that was talking shit? to some kid right after that happened. i've known him for 10 years. he likes to start fights and knew he could get away with it because no one would do shit. and thats what happened. literally 12 kids watched henry hit they're friend at least 5 times before anyone tried to do anything about it. fights happen, don't let your friends get hit like that. its embarrassing just to watch.

oh jeeze he hit the dude more than once? damn didnt know that. fuck i should have stayed longer that night. missed chillum.

fdr, i dunno who you are bruh. but chillums set is when all the lamest shit got blown way to far out of proportion so you didn't miss to much. it makes me rethink supporting that place for shows.

i mean this guy.....

i'm troach, i had a booth where i was doing portraits for people

but man that sux that a chillum set got ruined cuz of that shit

i'm troach, i had a booth where i was doing portraits for people

but man that sux that a chillum set got ruined cuz of that shit

hahaha i remember that i think alex tried selling me those sick portraits. thinking back on it chillums set was actually fine it was during genessee mud bottom. they stopped while they're was flub rioting and then finished there set after everyone shut up.

all venues in rochester will flop because everyones only into themselves and people will get bored of that soon enough.

I am thinking about going to D.R.I. in January

it should be a pretty unique crowd

as far as youtube video's go they don't seem like the best band live

but it should be fun

i saw them like.. 6-7 years ago and they were pretty good.

but it was also at a fest, with toxic narcotic, gang green, jerry kids, slapshot, us bombs, the unseen, darkbuster and a bunch of other bands. so i mean i was probably all jacked up and that was also 6-7 years ago so who knows now.

just ordered $120 woth of records from Havoc, then i saw this...

"Dealing with the post office this time of year sucks. See you in 2011. You can still place orders in our webstore, they just won't ship until sometime in January. "

i mean i figured they wouldnt ship probably till next week or something but.... fuck.

oh well, now i'll probably forget about them and whe i get them in the mail i'll be that much more siked on em.. still need to buy a new record player though, both of mine were from the 70s and 80s and they finally shit the bed.

heres a little Brother Inferior.

formula for revolution

freedoms son

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBzgw0pVXys&feature=related

one for the resistance

fucked up

more than just a crime

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WO7rWRN_wk&feature=related

bastard son