Resin

painthuffer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

QUITTING MARIJUANA was the best thing i've done. you don't even see yourself while your on it. fuck that shit..makes you forget memories, goals, priorities, etc. just listen to yourself talk about scrapping black crud and smoking it. its tar for god sakes. ur smoking tar. but who am i to judgE? keep smokin! once u quit ull see things in a differen't light and think, why did i ever smoke that shit? i guess if its down to alcohol or pot, and you have a choice its ok in moderation. moderation can be easily distorted however..i know i distorted moderation into like everyday. it takes a long ass time for your brain to recover from smoking. and contary to popular belief, marijuana is addictive! psychologicaly! meaning if u smoke it for some reason, and you take away the pot, that reason is still there and reinforces your smoking. you have to eventually get into your mind and just say one day "this has no purpose" and remind yourself of that everytime you want to smoke. itll take a while but shit..ull be happier in the end. this website helped me quit. http://www.marijuana-anonymous.org/ i also heard this quote from someone "theres nothing wrong with marijuana except for the fact that it is illegal."

Guest sneak
Originally posted by mental invalid

im with 505 and TT on this one.....

same, but im gagging for a spliff. ive been trying to keep myself clean for a week or so and my god, stopping bunning during the most stressfull week of my life may not have been a good idea.

however, even i would not scrape resin from a fucking bong, and ive gone through ashtrays salvaging small buds.

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by metallix

QUITTING MARIJUANA was the best thing i've done.

your a loser for quiting!!!!!!!

[/url] i also heard this quote from someone "theres nothing wrong with marijuana except for the fact that it is illegal."

this can start a huge discussion but im not even gonna get into this but say one thing about pot compared to beer etc......

!#1 first of all marijauna is a plant why in the fuck is it illegal? .......

anwser- because of people like you and your brainwashing government......

#2 i can smoke an eighth in one hour and still drive ok,but can any of you drink a case of beer and still drive? no no no.......but beer isnt illegal....haha fucking goverment !!!!!!!

beer kills,makes people angry fight be violent etc, all the pot heads i know are chill ass people who dont fight or act violent in any ways...i dunno man fuck it who cares i got herb in my pockets......no stankin ass resin for me.... :evil2:

IN adolescancts if you smoke pot as often as every weekend it affects your movtivation. DONT FUCKING TELL ME THATS NOT TRUE.

Yeah ive done it a couple times and i might do it some more its just the kids who do it every day or week that are retarded and think, Mann it wont do anything to me mann. I have not seen a pothead get good grades.

Just listen to loveline every night, you will learn for yourself.

I have smoked alot of marijuana in my day. All of it was BC bud, the killer sticky purple stuff. It got bad at one point but I was conditioned to keep rolling with it. I didn't pay much attention to it because it was habit. So i had no intentions to stop, nor a reason.

After a summer of being high every day, all day, I just questioned it's importance to me. I figured it was more of a novelty, something to do to kill time. So i stopped. My bank account sighed in relief and life went on. I had very merry times with friends and I still do. Nothing has changed.

I am not an advocate for or against it. If it can help people, sure then let it be so. Pot is and will always be a part of my youth, and I have no addiction to it.

Archived