Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fr8yardjunky

HERE YA GO PODRIDO

man, it sucks when you get toyed, especially when you put in time and effort and then someone kills your shit so easily and stupidily.

:o haters...

luckily this time around he didnt kill anything to good :D

Straight Hatin'

Damn,,,,,The hatin just dont stop. A few months back one of my boys rolled up on the spot, and this guy was writing something on one of the trains with chalk. I dont know if he was with the rails or just dissin' but my boy shot him in the back with a paintball gun and he fell flat on his ass. Noone fucks with our shit up here,,, we got that shit on lockdown.

Guest cheesecurd

shut the fuck up doc you wouldn't do shit.

Guest Sports Bra#1

damn thats critical

i think podrido did that.

Re: Straight Hatin'

Originally posted by DocMartin

Damn,,,,,The hatin just dont stop. A few months back one of my boys rolled up on the spot, and this guy was writing something on one of the trains with chalk. I dont know if he was with the rails or just dissin' but my boy shot him in the back with a paintball gun and he fell flat on his ass. Noone fucks with our shit up here,,, we got that shit on lockdown.

way to keep your yard chill genius.

Re: Straight Hatin'

Originally posted by DocMartin

he should never have fucked around with gangstaz from the hard streets of bismarch north dakota..

fuck around and get yo ass shot....

with a spit ball!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this