Chicago's Blackbook's/Sketches

etc.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
three layer stencils....any comments?

i like em, my only comments are use some contrast colores. the first one is really good cause it stands out, the bottom one is kind of all one color, if you were walking by you wouldnt know what it was, try and make the dark spots pop, and the light colores help the other contrast. also on the bottom one it looks a little scratchy, try and make your colores more solid as well. good job though

score has potential to be a good writer, let him grow a bit. theres no reason for him to stop, everyone was shitty once too believe it or not. but he does need to shut his whiney ass little mouth. and not to beef but you really arent that good so stop trying to act like you know what your talking about. just keep practicing and learn your throwy before you do pieces. and also your hand also has potential, but chill on it, thats just too many lines homie.

i like em, my only comments are use some contrast colores. the first one is really good cause it stands out, the bottom one is kind of all one color, if you were walking by you wouldnt know what it was, try and make the dark spots pop, and the light colores help the other contrast. also on the bottom one it looks a little scratchy, try and make your colores more solid as well. good job though

thank you for actually putting some effort in your feed back dood...but yea i feel you. i tried to pull off a mono chromatic color scheme with the second one and it kinda just looks like a blob of color and lacks details. but i would eventually like to do life size figures on the streets, maybe some wheat pasting. and im always looking for practice so idk maybe i can exchange stencils with anyone?

score has potential to be a good writer, let him grow a bit. theres no reason for him to stop, everyone was shitty once too believe it or not. but he does need to shut his whiney ass little mouth. and not to beef but you really arent that good so stop trying to act like you know what your talking about. just keep practicing and learn your throwy before you do pieces. and also your hand also has potential, but chill on it, thats just too many lines homie.

get the fuck outta here! :lol:

getattachmentct.jpg

tork076.jpg

did a backpack for a homie

Tork, we're tired of your shit, quit postin them wack ass flicks, aint no one likin what they see. Your a white kid from the burbs, no reason for you to get into the graff game. Chill the fuck out with them wackass "wildstyles" if yu really wanna be a writer, do simples and throwys. But i see you aint gonna be doin no simples so go right ahead and do us all a favor and kill ur dam self. Toy ass nigga..

peace. :D

Archived