Chicago's Blackbook's/Sketches

etc.com

Hey DREDZ, that character is lookin' nice. Most(?) of your characters have a strange feel to it. But the strange feel is actually a good thing. I'm not too sure if that made sense. Ha.

Anyways, the sketch would look a lot better if your shading was on point. Not too sure on what I'm saying? Look at her stomach. If you look below her belly button the shading got real dark there. Also, the shading above the breast is weird too. It's probably because of some of the lines that make out the breast on the t-shirt. And the face is a tad bit off. The skirt is looking fresh though. Shading and all.

I know you're a good artist and I'm not trying to bring you down/saying I am better than you. I'm really not. I'm just pointing out what I didn't like. You probably didn't try that hard on that sketch. Post more. :)

That aMp is good too.

peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^no doubt^^

...i'm still learning...i appreciate the constructive criticism.

...i think the fact that i hadn't yet added shadows and detail to the rest of her body, throws the shading, that is in her body, off. The way that the light was falling upon her body isn't illustrated very well.

Originally posted by elphoner

i get up i changed my name i use to tag FENIX and ive never seen any speak or jeez up so i geuss u guys dont really get up

Same thing Forge said, and if you do get up, meh, it's just that the last person I'd suspect that gets up, is a person who writes their Word, and their Crew in bold letters, and puts an exlimation point behind it, on an internet forum...

On a side note, I wish I could stop time and then pull peoples pan'ts down, then put them in a police station, in front of an officer, and then take the officers gun and put it in the persons butt...

Archived