Chicago's Blackbook's/Sketches

etc.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for the record....i'm not hating....that is a blatant bite of face taw....that f is his your "o" "r" and "g" dont match the f and thats his E .....so explain that post any face flick and tell me i'm wrong....and from your past work it doesn't match up to such a dramatic style change.....i'll just leave it at that unless you can explain yourself or show more of how you transitioned....otherwise.....CHOMP

Originally posted by ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

DO YOU WANT ME TO GO BACK TO MY PAST WORK WHERE I FUCKIN SUCK?...SORRY IF IM TRYING TO IMPROVE...MAYBE YOU SHOULD CHECK MY THREAD AND SEE WHAT I SAID ON THIS EXACT TOPIC...OR DO YOU WANNA SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH AND POST FLICKS?...

it's better to suck than bite....oh and....it seems that in your thread they mentioned it a few times.... i dont see why no one else is seeing it....

Originally posted by Yellow Feets

[img

Forge, I see something but I really don't want to say anything about it. It seems like you just picked up writing so it's really not that big of a deal. Well, to me anyways.

peace

Originally posted by Yellow Feets

Yeah... That's what I was refering to in my last post. But I didn't want to be a bitch about it...

Yo Forge, I really think you should stop doing those F's. I find it funny that I recognized who's F that is even though I'm not a native of Chicago. If Faser(?) is cool with it, then all is well. But if not, then that's on you. I'm not going to front like I never bit, I did. But I stopped VERY soon afterwards.

peace,

A-mizzle

Originally posted by ceptone

it looks like you just look at other graff and copy bits...I mean its pretty obvious, but whatever just keep practicing.....

Originally posted by THE CORONER

i like the throwie but the others look kinda bitten no offence or anything there good

....BITCH and thats just on the first page!

WHY DONT BOTH OF YOU CHECK MY THREAD...DUMBASS I ALREADY SAID I DIDNT NOTICE IT LOOKED THE SAME UNTIL I SEEN FACES SHIT YOU GUYS JUST LIKE STARTING SHIT....AND SECT OK I BIT ONE LETTER....OOONNNNEEEE LEETTTTEEER...

SEEMS THERES A SECT IN CHICAGO ALREADY THAT GETS UP AND BOMBS THE CTAS....HMMM WHATS WORSE ONE LETTER OR A WHOLE NAME.....HMMMM

FUCKIN BITCH

i aint tryin to start ne shit, i was just postin that for other people to see whats up, if u bit or not, that is y i said "yes or no" at the top of the picture... i never said ne thing like "yea u sure did bite that shit", so yea i hope u didnt think i was talkin shit.

Originally posted by ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

WHY DONT BOTH OF YOU CHECK MY THREAD...DUMBASS I ALREADY SAID I DIDNT NOTICE IT LOOKED THE SAME UNTIL I SEEN FACES SHIT YOU GUYS JUST LIKE STARTING SHIT....AND SECT OK I BIT ONE LETTER....OOONNNNEEEE LEETTTTEEER...

SEEMS THERES A SECT IN CHICAGO ALREADY THAT GETS UP AND BOMBS THE CTAS....HMMM WHATS WORSE ONE LETTER OR A WHOLE NAME.....HMMMM

FUCKIN BITCH

you said you didn't know and then you say you bit a letter.. biting is biting whether it's a letter or a bit...and I don't write sect homeboy I'm sorry I don't have what i write as a username I don't have to advertise on the net like you do :lol: i guess that's how real "tagpiecers" like you do huh? fuckin toy...keep biting it beats that horrible shit you have up

• 2 weeks later...

Archived