The Wonderful Copenhagen Thread

Guest imported_Europe

i got respect for him and i know my history well, but its obvious he cant paint all that well, his 3d is all over the place and ive seen kids do better letters on their school folders! i aint gonna get into a big debate, but you gotta see my point.

whats yours??

Why does every toy who talks shit about older writers feel like they have to qualify that they "respect ______" and "know their history"?

You obviously don't know shit about history except that he is "old"(er than you). And you obviously don't respect him, or you wouldn't be talking shit about him, so what is YOUR point again?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DAMN!

One time I was in a Metro train, it was totally empty, but I didn't do anything inside because everything was too clean there.

Tell me now, are there cameras inside or was I just blind?

And maybe you have a finished pic of this one? I was told there was going to be a somekind of wild 3d piece next to it but the next days were rainy and I had to leave town...

Known.jpg.0d5f63118a5b9690b1c555d29f96f924.jpg

my point is he cant paint!

i know hes been 'doing the do since 72' and i got respect for that and what he has painted,

but wheres his letter structure? his can control? im not saying he should be doing crisp burners with thousands of colours, just that hes got worse over time

it makes me laugh how all the oldskool writers are jumping on the bandwagon of making money out of graff and 'selling out' as they'd put it, when back in the day they'd all rant on about how they'd never do what there actually doing now!

my point is he cant paint!

i know hes been 'doing the do since 72' and i got respect for that and what he has painted,

but wheres his letter structure? his can control? im not saying he should be doing crisp burners with thousands of colours, just that hes got worse over time

it makes me laugh how all the oldskool writers are jumping on the bandwagon of making money out of graff and 'selling out' as they'd put it, when back in the day they'd all rant on about how they'd never do what there actually doing now!

man where u even born in 72 ffs youd sell out if youd been in the game that long

Archived