The Wonderful Copenhagen Thread

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sick update...

wheres the best place to catch a few runners whilst in the city?

has christiana land gone? i remember hearing how it was a mini city within a city where weed and hash were freely available, with graff everywhere (my kind of place!), then reading articles about the govt wanting to shut it down for some reason....

Benching can be done on most innercity stations, Central Station is probaly the easiest.

Christiania is still there, but with no open soft drug market anymore, but loads of cops all over instead. Still plenty graff there.

twas nice to meet you Europe the other day, even if you are a hell of a lot taller than i would have thought! we had a wicked time in the city(certainly wasnt expecting sun burn!)... heres some flicks. ill put some more up soon (and some more graff ones)

police.jpg

beer.jpg

couple1.jpg

strain.jpg

runners.jpg

tracks1.jpg

From todays 10.000 people demonstration in inner city Copenhagen for more free areas and houses.

Ungdomshusdemo_181274c.jpg

Do a lot of police wear roller skates in copenhagen? I just find it humorous that such an unstable mode of transport would EVER be considered for a police force...

Archived