The Wonderful Copenhagen Thread

Guest imported_Europe

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

blade may have been king, he may have been painting for 35 years but he still hasnt worked out how to do simple letters which is quite poor really, i be he stood back and looked at the swt thing and said 'damn thats what i should be painting like'

what he paints like that on purpose?? i got respect for him and i know my history well, but its obvious he cant paint all that well, his 3d is all over the place and ive seen kids do better letters on their school folders! i aint gonna get into a big debate, but you gotta see my point.

whats yours??

what he paints like that on purpose?? i got respect for him and i know my history well, but its obvious he cant paint all that well, his 3d is all over the place and ive seen kids do better letters on their school folders! i aint gonna get into a big debate, but you gotta see my point.

whats yours??

Why is it that some wack toy always feels the need to come on here and open up his "manpleaser" and spout some worhtless opinion? Without cats like blade toys like you would not exist.

You might not like him but your still his son...

Archived