My cat's acting really weird.

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha FUGITIVE just isnt getting it..

Yeah i believe in Ghost.. When my dad was younger he lived in peru and he said that one time his dog started going all crazy he was jumping at the door and growling and howling and shit. Him and his two lil brothers got really scared, and couldnt wake up their drunk uncle so they went and like most kids heh went and hid under the covers. The dog came running into the room i guess to protect them or whatever and kept on growling and backing up against the bed. My dad and my uncles were hiding under the covers, when i dont remember if it was my dad or one of my uncles but they screamed really loud. I guess who ever it was felt something really icey cold, said he never felt anything so cold before. Then he got really sick for the next few days. In the morning they woke up and a few houses down one of the old men had died that night. So i think animals can sense shit like that.

Mamerro you turd, get your party poopin science crap outta here. That picture was taken in the middle of the day, nobody was in the house except Bret, he took the picture, he claimed to have been getting a really weird feeling and urge to just take pictures in the house, as if motivated for some reason. Me and him both agreed that the back room gives a very weird essence off and it's got something mysterious about it..... YOU CAN FEEL IT WHEN YOU WALK IN THE ROOM. There was absolutely nothing metal anywhere close to that part of the picture, and I believe it was taken without a flash..... in the picture it really LOOKS like there is something FLOATING above the ground. You ol' book readin non ghost believin ass ninja.... meh.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

That picture was most certainly taken with a flash. The left yelow door frame wouldn't cast such a perfectly straight shadow otherwise.

And those weird feelings... God knows I get them every once in a while, it's the creepiest fucking feeling in the world. The one I most vividly remember was when I was getting my yearbook picture taken in high school, I walked into the photographer's back room just to check out all the wild equipment, and something was there... it felt like it was coming closer and closer, (like when you walk up very very close to a wall and close your eyes, and slowly move forward until you touch the wall... you can "feel" the wall about to touch your face), it was the unmistakable feeling of a presence. And it's happened to me several times, ESPECIALLY when I've been told weird things happen in that specific place. The power of suggestion is insane.

Strange? Yes. Weirded me out? Yes. Felt supernatural? Yes. Was it? Probably not.

What it probably was.

You believe it's a ghost because it's fun and creepy, and rational scientific explanations spoil the party. Well, to me, the figuring out the natural explanation IS the party, and the ghost solution is the cop-out party pooper. Beer,

El Mamerro

Well there was no power of suggestion here.... me and my brother were outside the other night, and he was explaining this picture to me. He, then, started talking about how creepy that back room is. *That's* when I said something, because I know I've gotten creepy feelings in the back room before, it wasn't like he said that and then I went to test his theory out and felt funny. We agreed upon it.

Archived