Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
industry

PIGEON LOAF

Guest eessee

Its not bad dog, work on your back rounds and it'll make those ill letters look better....Keep writing....:D

It looks good. I can't make out most of what it says, but i like some of the fills and the layered effect you have in some of them, like the first one.

thanks for the feedback.

i got the home depot stickers from home depot. duh. i saw a roll of those stickers so i ripped a couple off. if you go in and ask them if they have any stickers they will probably give you some. ill post some new shit as soon as i can. and by the way everything says ceto. some spelt with an S others with a C. And the one that says KIl LOGIC is for a t-shirt.

hey sykorok. fuck you.

Im not biting totem. just because it looks like i have shit flying off of the piece doesnt mean im biting "everything that is totem".

whoever did give me props thanks.

sykorok.....fuck off. your a fag. i dont bite

skyrok thats no bite

Yo skyrok thats not even close to a bite i guess if some one does a 3d drop on a piece thats biting hecz then dont say someones biting if its no where near it...............props CETO

not bad..and definately not a bite, pl these days are too quick to use the word "bite"...fuck it has originality both totem and ceto, and if they have somewhat the same idea for havin flow, thats a bite??...nah man, so obviously every ones a biter if u look at it like that, style is suttin u grown into, u may grow into a surtain style or flow without any actual influence from another writer..now im rambling so im gonna shut up b4 i start to sound any stupider....

good shit

peace

-lameo

Re: NOT SURE IF ITS A BITE, BUT I'D RATHER SEE PAINT THAN WHAT RyzeR HAS TO OFFER...

Originally posted by eCaNeMMeNaCe

hard to nail a bite...

mEn@cE* :king: wE

O MY I LOVE THEM TAKEN TAGS TALKIN TRASH :king:

OMFG!!!!!!!...that female portrait on that Totem piece is sooo extremely well executed! Many artists would have a hard time doing that well with pencil and paper, Im suprised i'd never seen that b4...goddam..imma have to go crack a beer just to calm down now.....not to even mention his piece....geeezus....

well ssaawwrreee...if you didnt bite but alls im sayin is that the rest of your shit isnt that great except for that one and that to me is pretty suspect in itself...oh well...you'll get better with more practice kid

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this