Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

bah ha ha ah ha

http://members.trainorders.com/trainhorns/102803/floebuffaction.jpg'>

Tell me this dude stopped his half-assed buff job just to come over and question you on why you were taking flicks. I've had that happen to me plenty of times. I'm always really polite, but most often get threatened that they are going to call the cops on me anyway and a one way argument insues - you know, the kind where only one person is mad and yelling and being rude, and you are just hanging out not even flustered in the least. Maybe its because of my threatening appearance. I don't think I come across very friendly. Most people after knowing me for a while tell me I looked "mean" when I first met them. I really am a friendly guy though, I don't get it - lately I've been trying be extra friendly when I meet people, now everyone probably just thinks I'm weird.

Re: bah ha ha ah ha

Originally posted by RATT

http://members.trainorders.com/trainhorns/102803/floebuffaction.jpg'>

Tell me this dude stopped his half-assed buff job just to come over and question you on why you were taking flicks. I've had that happen to me plenty of times. I'm always really polite, but most often get threatened that they are going to call the cops on me anyway and a one way argument insues - you know, the kind where only one person is mad and yelling and being rude, and you are just hanging out not even flustered in the least. Maybe its because of my threatening appearance. I don't think I come across very friendly. Most people after knowing me for a while tell me I looked "mean" when I first met them. I really am a friendly guy though, I don't get it - lately I've been trying be extra friendly when I meet people, now everyone probably just thinks I'm weird.

that guy is a fag

let the popo rot...or let them try to find out whos tagging on buisness... any one knows fr8s roll through seattle like they would roll through california or idaho ...or whatever....its not the pictures that get fools busted its the statments, and advice other people give that fuck it all up.....fr8s are fr8s walls are walls who does this shit anyways.....As long as people keep shit on hush and dont ask where shits being done or whos who.....and who rides whos dick at whoevers adress...shits kosher.....

ps...

any dead bum pictures?:

Guest The Boss

surfeit; you always come through with the best pictures. you should take flicks of all graffiti, you just make it look 10 times as cool as it really is.:lick: :king: