Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Guest Flight_Risk
Originally posted by OnAmbiens

the closest we have is burger king....we have alot of toy kings...there a breed of there own...they suck they kill freeways and there wack fills is a plague, and they walk around in graffiti t shirts and a platnium crown....only in seattle...only in seattle..........

I think you mean sterling brother..

peace

Originally posted by pdxlocsta

[quote hessian5000%

If some one gets over more than anyone. And hits more crazy spot as well they definatley should be crowned.]

listen, any little toy soldier can pick a can or marker and crush shit, big fucking woop. That dosnt mean they should be "crowned." Man you cant pay dues for a couple of years either. If your are thinking about calling yourself any type of royalty you better have ill handstyles sick throwies you can drop like that, crazy peacing style original inavative ideas and scemes and most importantly a good head on your shoulders to hold that crown, and at least been holding down for ten years. Thats my opinion. You cant walts into a city drop your trash you call graffiti and be like you dog i kinged shit, word up. Im not pointing fingers at all. Just tellin it like it is, and Ill tell you this, any little toy I catch talkin about how sik they are becouse they get up will catch a bad one. now for pictures.

You obivious did not read my post or cannot comprehend english. I never claimed to be anything. I dont care about your retarded graf scene. I was speaking hypothetically.

Here is what I see. Poeple will paint this town. Then those who paint a little (or those that used to but still paint legals) will hate on them Totally disreagard thieir work and talk shit about sujective bull shit. Then those people (who actually paint) move away to a real city and get up and plug in perfectly (provided they dont fuck up and go over people etc..). Then a whole new crop of people will do it again and those same scensters will hate and kids will get discouraged or quit. Its really lame.

If you think you are so great then maybe you should share knowlege and be supprtive of the younger kids who are trying to get down. And if you are sleeping and other people are getting up, do the same. Dont hate. That shit is baggage and is the main reason why seattle is not at the same level as other cities. But this can change There are a lot of skilled artists here. And a lot who have to potential and want to get up. Graff is bigger than us, So lets progress this and move beyond all this

ego bullshit. I know I have.