Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

take a deep breath. its just my opinion. and if im so un-important, why do you care what i tihnk so much? id like to know

all i know is what i see, and i like his characters not his letters for the most part.

im sure if i knew him in person, i would not say shit like that but i dont. gotta go by what i know. damn.

A lot of the california kids did big things for this city..............if Seattle was lucky enough to have another wave of quality writers from out of state hit then it would serve as enough motivation to do something with an impact to the future of this city. But I highly doubt that that's going to happen again..........just my two cents.

thanks

isnt there a debt pcf cma down in san francisco

yeah, there is. i wouldn't think it mattered except dude has been here, painted here, and runs with cats who are from here/live here now. the sf>seattle connection has been established a long time ago, besides being in PCF, the real debt is also in 4dc. a northwestern crew. he's up on lostsa freights, and while up here that's what he painted.. so i guess it's reasonable to not know who he is.. i think there are some etch bath tags around pioneer square of his, and some on cap hill..

so no foul for not knowing, but imo you should change it now.

anyway, here's some flicks, it was dark and rainy, so they are sucky. wish i had daytime flicks.

WWL Btm Pcf

wwl_tennis_11_06.jpg

BC Btm Gpk

bc_tennis_11-06.jpg

CRUCKS Btm 3a

DSCN1733.jpg

WWL Btm Pcf Thr..

DSCN1745.jpg

there were lots of other pieces here, but the quality of the flicks is real bad. so sorry to ouch, die4 and the others.