Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

odoil. what are you like ten? you post some gay ass sesame street shit and then some gay ass baldman shit. dont you know that dude is a clown? a fucking joke really. a fucking laughing stock. dont post him anymore. and you didnt take that katsu flick you just stole it with the others. and you use those retarded ass smilie faces too much. basically dont come on here if youre going to act like your at aol.graff.cool.britneyspears.com. because its mad annoying. now go out and take your camera. flick some shit post it. and stop acting like your down.

fuck!!!!

calm the fuck down i never once said i took those pictures someone asked if i flicked the rest of that katsu freight and all i said was no i dont have it. put your dick back in your mouth and shut the fuck up!

:hatred: :hatred: and theres another smilie for you

calm the fuck down i never once said i took those pictures someone asked if i flicked the rest of that katsu freight and all i said was no i dont have it. put your dick back in your mouth and shut the fuck up!

and theres another smilie for you

awwwww. does baby want his big bird binky?? or how about your big boy baldman jumper!

Originally posted by blackcop@Oct 6 2005, 04:20 PM

and theres another smilie for you

awwwww. does baby want his big bird binky?? or how about your big boy baldman jumper!

ah shit that kills me baldman jumper :haha:

Originally posted by boob@Oct 8 2005, 04:34 AM

Someone needs to let Seattles 3A kids to show some fuckin respect. And the real 3A is on the east coast... you know Ges Kem Pure... their shit is dope and seattles 3A heads should stop writing that shit.

im very proud of you for making up a new screen name just to say that, now please leave no one gives a shit about you

12:02p.m Posted Oct 7 2005, 11:43 PM

blackcop if your going to post pics how about posting some graffiti pics

hey! im just clowning! dont hate on my jugglos. If you spend anytime in the ud. youd get the joke. I posted some precious graffiti for you anyways. so I dont know what your talking about. and why dont you post up? and stop telling me what to do.