Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Man Busted Masturbating On Flight While Shocked Passengers Looked On

61850322-24123548-400225.jpg

It has all the elements of a horror movie: a snake, a plane and a couple of horrified passengers.

A Florida man faces a $5,000 fine after he allegedly masturbated on a United Airlines flight late last week while shocked passengers looked on in disbelief.

Washington (U.S. state) According to reports, 25-year-old Kyle Pierce was taken into custody shortly after United Airlines Flight 340 touched down in Denver on May 19. The flight flew in from Spokane, Washington.

A teenage passenger sitting next to Pierce first alerted flight attendants, after she witnessed the unsettling scene unfold before her eyes.

"I heard a noise and looked over and saw his penis," the 18-year-old woman told investigators, according to the criminal complaint. "He ejaculated and got some on the seat. Then he went to the bathroom for a long time."

Another passenger was alerted by a friend who saw Pierce pleasuring himself.

"My friend Zach turned to me and said, 'That man is masturbating' and in disbelief, I looked and saw his penis," Grayson Miller told authorities. "I hit him with a book in the arm, which caused him to stop and leave to the bathroom.After a while he returned."

Pearce remains in custody without bail following a court hearing Monday. If convicted of obscene and indecent exposure, he could get up to 90 days in jail in addition to a $5,000 fine.

What's graffiti like in Bellingham? Moving there soon.

Welcome my friend!!! Here in beautiful Bellingham, we have a vast variety of things to graffity on! Everything from bus stops, to trains, to your local legal wall, you will assuredly find here in the friendly college town of Bellingham Washington! The graffity scene is really "popping" out here, featuring our favorite hometown locals Seub, Belu and Spai. I'm sure you will make friends in no time and genuinely enjoy your stay! :cool: