Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

^ TOY HANDSTYLE the basics.

seriously tho, do you think that shit looks good? anything you posted? youre posting flicks of some toy shit done in a pit in the middle of nowhere africa and youre complaining about the posts people make and the streets. fuck outta here you lame.

You do nothing but complain about graffiti on 12oz, thats lame. Suck my dick ;) An to u little st level black an white bitches, i will sho u all that soon enough. once again, suck it ;)

You do nothing but complain about graffiti on 12oz, thats lame. Suck my dick ;) An to u little st level black an white bitches, i will sho u all that soon enough. once again, suck it ;)

The only illegal things (hot, if you can even consider it that) you have are tags. :lol: ANYWAY. DONE FUCKING TALKING. Flick time.

5793774415_38e6688080_z.jpg

Define "better". Just because someone does prettier graffiti than I do doesn't mean they have more fun doing it and/or is better. I prefer black and white street level fills but just because you prefer little cuts and doo dads and moar arrows bro doesn't mean that you are "better". Hit an illegal spot. That being said bump lipids for killing it harder than anyone right now.

what's wrong with moar arrowz?? i think every body needs moar arrowz :lol: it's way more hip hop that way don't you get it???

moararrowz.jpg

just look at what moar arrowz did to your name. shit could probably do wind mill to flare while doing a crab and freestyling it's so hip hop:lol::lol:

what's wrong with moar arrowz?? i think every body needs moar arrowz :lol: it's way more hip hop that way don't you get it???

moararrowz.jpg

just look at what moar arrowz did to your name. shit could probably do wind mill to flare while doing a crab and freestyling it's so hip hop:lol::lol:

hold up juicemane , i count 3 arrows on top and 7 on the bottom.. maybe a few less arrows on the bottom to even it out but regardless nice sketch ...RAP LETTERZ YO !!!!!!! HIP-HOP N YA DONT STOP!

:cool: