Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

yes all i had in my wallet.take it easy buddy not trying to have a pissing match with ya.every ones a big shot on 12 oz.i realize when im beat you prob bench 450 have a 13 inch cock drive a bentley.and have atleast 10 beautiful women fanin u feeding you grapes while u run your lips on here.i know when i have been beat..im going to get going try and add more to this last week and halfs take.

get to westlake turn the police brutality protests to riots!

i tried, after broadway i got everyone to go back to westlake then that super hero faggot from lynnwood came and distracted everyone from what we were actually supposed to be doing. fuckin' idiots.

thought westlake might crack off ohwell,,i wish i got a income tax return i have to pay quarterly taxes or pay by april,,buisness owner,no need to over analyze.or guess about shit.any money is good money,,,if u were to think of income tax you would have to think about income how many dependents and children i have.student single income or married,alot to figure to come up with 4k income tax return