Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

-FORSIT- whats tha deal with that new loko?

It tastes like a jolly rancher my nigga. Get the fuck at me. I haven't seen you in a minute. I miss your company. Lore and I are about to hit that spot outside your window so you can see us whenever you wake up nohomo. Get at a nigga!

I was talking to anyone on here who is 15. I get tired of people talking drugs, booze, bitches... granted graffiti is a young man's game, but DRUGS KILL PEOPLE. even drugs your doctor tells you to take.

I am fed up with the laisse-faire attitude of graffiti writers sometimes. if you want to kill yourself, booze & pills are a cop out to me. and if you don't want to kill yourself reconsider what you are putting in your body.

the difference between me and a lot of other people (on here or otherwise) is that I have the ability to care about people even if I've never met them. drink that 4loko shit all you want, but don't expect me to honor your memory when you've passed.

sorry for the ramblings..I'm not your mother, do what you want.

p.s. getting froshed is like "initiation" into high school, you got tagged up, egged, tied to lamp posts, thrown in the water, etc. do they still do this?

i know, ive had many friends that have died mixing pills and alcohol , but graffiti, drugs, drinking , and bitches is what i like to do, so why not do it, if it makes me happy? and i dont want to kill myself

I'm feeling that freaky Seed up there! Went up to Seattle today, what the fuck happened to Capitol Hill? I've been gone for a year and it's like a different world. Fuck Seattle nowadays, remember when 3rd and Union was a pizza place, and a workman's clothing store? RIP Stan's fish and chips! RIP Rocket Pizza! RIP Reactor!