Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

You Cant Win i got let you know that your a little misinformed when it comes to dr walker.

he was not a high level mason. dr (i know he's a dr. cuz he use his phd [playa hater degree that is] cred on me a few times) walker was a high level fag. he was just the guy the broke ass seattle public school district found when they were scrambling for another black principal for fucked up magnet school they didn't give a shit about aside from the advanced placement classes. do know why they wait till second semester to expel all their problem children? cuz the budget goes off of how many students are enroll at the end the first semester. no one respected that drunk idiot that struggled to form an modestly intelligent sentence, he never did shit, and his career was pitiful, so was his next two successors and their careers. fucking losers. i gotta admit good hustle tho just keep those AP classes producing some merit scholars every year get your pat on the back from the distict board, get your money, get your phony local political cred and fuck all them other little punk ass kids at the school

In short dr walker is a worse human being than adolf hitler. bottom line.

You Cant Win i got let you know that your a little misinformed when it comes to dr walker.

he was not a high level mason. dr (i know he's a dr. cuz he use his phd [playa hater degree that is] cred on me a few times) walker was a high level fag. he was just the guy the broke ass seattle public school district found when they were scrambling for another black principal for fucked up magnet school they didn't give a shit about aside from the advanced placement classes. do know why they wait till second semester to expel all their problem children? cuz the budget goes off of how many students are enroll at the end the first semester. no one respected that drunk idiot that struggled to form an modestly intelligent sentence, he never did shit, and his career was pitiful, so was his next two successors and their careers. fucking losers. i gotta admit good hustle tho just keep those AP classes producing some merit scholars every year get your pat on the back from the distict board, get your money, get your phony local political cred and fuck all them other little punk ass kids at the school

In short dr walker is a worse human being than adolf hitler. bottom line.

that's why they call you g. fucking al jones was almost worse.

He told me he was 32nd degree mason he had the ring. He never messed with me that bad

you see thats why i had a problem with him cuz i'm anti illuminati and in my star of david i only represented the upside down triangle or pyramid if you will within the star, as well as drawing an eye patch were the eye would normally be. but what got me in the most trouble was on all my assignments i dotted my i's with k's for illuminati killer. this was the only reason for the academic failure i endured in highschool, the teacher were in on it too. it was a rough time in my life

word to the wise, fucking with meds is never a good idea.. I've been on just about every prescription under the sun. I take 3 mg Klonopin everyday. I don't know any of you, but please be careful.

take like 10 2mg roches and a four loko watermellon and some chron and ur good to gooo