Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

before you start questioning shit, learn your info.

kart got that from tie (rip), a bay area legend.

pay some respect

wait, how else would I learn this info, if not by asking? make no assumptions, I don't hang with mad graff kats on a daily basis, yo.

why is this required knowledge? I know Tie's (T2B.KCW.THR) work very well but don't recall seeing anything that looked like the Kart throw. whatever.

RIP Tie:

tie.jpg

tie2.jpg

before you start questioning shit, learn your info.

kart got that from tie (rip), a bay area legend.

pay some respect

Respect has nothing to do with it.

I am familiar with both and I still for the life of me can't figure out how that is a K.

Just cause someone says it's so, don't mean it's fact. I was never a fan of blind loyalty.

Just sayin!

a9sk12.jpg

The "a" is upside down and backwards. Word to king Kart and big SEO RIP.

Fuck it, word to everyone!!!

The first step to recovery is realizing you have a problem and asking for help. Now somebody please get this guy a new throw up so I can respect him for something other than putting up a shitty style as much as he has. He's certainly good at getting up.

Whatever...Ban me.... But his partners aren't helping him out. Somebody has gotta tell him.

• Like 1

The first step to recovery is realizing you have a problem and asking for help. Now somebody please get this guy a new throw up so I can respect him for something other than putting up a shitty style as much as he has. He's certainly good at getting up.

Whatever...Ban me.... But his partners aren't helping him out. Somebody has gotta tell him.

You sound like a major vagina. Your certainly good at talking on the internet. KART KAPONE doesnt need you to respect him you arrogant keyboard jockey.

...you're correct...this poor Kart fellow...why is his fill so busted???

hope kart rocks your dome