Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by HESSIAN5000%+Jul 28 2005, 01:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HESSIAN5000% - Jul 28 2005, 01:34 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ExcedrinPM@Jul 28 2005, 07:45 AM

Who went over that Plus? They should be shot! "The Gift" that's what he wrote under that brown piece. Fucking dope. And I agree, he had the gift. RIP

I believe that shit got dissed a long time ago while he was still alive. But don't hold me to it.

Sooner or later it will all go :o( However, there is a preserved piece of his in Tacoma.

well..actually it is new. but its not by who you think it is. its obviously someone who doesnt know better. Im thinking about just fixing it and putting a scroll next to it saying whats up...maybe it would be respected then.

[/b]

I think that is a good idea. I don't know how his crew or friends feel but, I think his work should last in the underworld as long as possilbe. Real inspiring stuff. You know?

yo big ups to big KILOE....thanks for the hospitality homie....cant wait till halloween havok when we can return the favor....ohh yea did you find that paint we left behind for you..........?

and also big ups to BHIVE, STACKS, NCEE SEVENTEEN, PARS, & HOTEL

yo kilo hit up on the email tip so i can add you on the myspace and send you some ish from down here...

Originally posted by HESSIAN5000%+Jul 29 2005, 08:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HESSIAN5000% - Jul 29 2005, 08:05 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ExcedrinPM@Jul 29 2005, 03:28 AM

I think the tard munch meant the diss was new.

Either way, I want to know who I think it is.

I agree with Drasteks.. The piece of Plus' in Tacoma was not even restored by his good homies or crew, it was restored by two kids who had respect for him.. The UnderWorld ones will die as well.

I didnt want this to turn into some bullshit over some obviously young kid who just doesnt know. Also I wasnt assuming that everyone is stupid and would think it really was puzl. but I do know how some bullshit rumors start on these pages by some drama kings..and I just wanted to post the piece becuse it was dope.thats it....sorry but Id rather see flicks (even if its c2d) than all yalls shit talking anyday. Im sure if someone fixed it and put up a banner saying whats up peeps would likley respect it.also..I try to go out and flick shit and mind my own buisness. I dont know why yall gotta start talking shit to me? what the hell is a tard munch anyways??

[/b]

Just shut up and keep running around taking flicks of all of our stuff. Thanks, bye.

Originally posted by ExcedrinPM+Jul 30 2005, 11:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ExcedrinPM - Jul 30 2005, 11:04 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by HESSIAN5000%@Jul 29 2005, 08:05 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-ExcedrinPM@Jul 29 2005, 03:28 AM

I think the tard munch meant the diss was new.

Either way, I want to know who I think it is.

I agree with Drasteks.. The piece of Plus' in Tacoma was not even restored by his good homies or crew, it was restored by two kids who had respect for him.. The UnderWorld ones will die as well.

I didnt want this to turn into some bullshit over some obviously young kid who just doesnt know. Also I wasnt assuming that everyone is stupid and would think it really was puzl. but I do know how some bullshit rumors start on these pages by some drama kings..and I just wanted to post the piece becuse it was dope.thats it....sorry but Id rather see flicks (even if its c2d) than all yalls shit talking anyday. Im sure if someone fixed it and put up a banner saying whats up peeps would likley respect it.also..I try to go out and flick shit and mind my own buisness. I dont know why yall gotta start talking shit to me? what the hell is a tard munch anyways??

Just shut up and keep running around taking flicks of all of our stuff. Thanks, bye.

[/b]

I only flick dose osm.

Bump for gusto he has put alot of work over here in manhatten as well!!

Also plus stuff is old if anyone has flicks of the plus outline off i-5 going into seattle post it.

The amazing thing plus told me he never sketched all of his pieces was free style.

To bad jugs quit painting as well.

Originally posted by MO FA ME+Aug 2 2005, 10:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MO FA ME - Aug 2 2005, 10:05 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Asiquan@Aug 2 2005, 12:59 AM

Who the fuck are these kids on this thread? Vicki4mayor? Who the fuck are you? You're talking about seattle's thread from Europe?

This is the dumbest shit in the fucking world..............Fuck Seattle!

Fuck Everett!

[/b]

Oh that's right..........aren't you supposed to be on dope? Or in jail? or something real "winner" like?