Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Wow, I found the Seattle thread on page 4, and it hasn't seen a post in a week. I'll give it a bump so folks back east know that they still do graf up here.

Late summer city report:

Besides my never-ending campaign of bombing every bar in King County, I've been seeing alot of Bike, achue, 1+1=3, aerubs (not to be confused with that guy from NYC),

bear claw or whatever, and some other heads who I think bomb wit Biker. I'm still seeing some Floe and alot of older Hick , though alot of it is getting buffed quickly.

What else? Actually I can't think of anything else off the top of my head, but truthfully I don't really look at graf unless it catches my eye (or its my own shit)...

oh yeah, I was waiting for the bus on Olive St I think, on Capital Hill last month and I saw this gang of 20 yr old-something headbanger/wigger dudes

who all stopped to tag the trash barrel I was standing near. They all looked at me after, but honestly I can't remember what any of the tags said, lol.

I'd post flix, but I don't give internet fame for recent bombing.

^^^^^

no one gives a fuck what you saw, what kinda shit is this? live fuckin journal? your real cool for seeing people tag also.. keep your mindless opinions and stories out of here. "ill post pics later" fuck all of you sayin that shit. this is easily the worst thread on here and its supposed to rep the northwest. shouts to mutha fuckin OE LPD JUAN SOLAR and anyone who doesnt use this shit as their source for ups or bullshit like this guy. and all you new toys emerging out of seattle, dont use this as a source for your letters. i see plenty shit in the streets of these toys fuckin tracing all of their letters, develop your OWN shit. its sad to see that 12oz has such a huge impact on how these fuckin panzies paint. if you dont got it you dont got it mutha fucka, you are disgraces and are just embarassing yourself. do some new shit cornballs.