Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by washington@Nov 27 2004, 08:20 PM

Serela.jpg

What.... the...... fuck.... is...... this...... shit?

Dude, this is so fucking homo... All of this Cereal shit is wack. Jesus fucking Christ dude...

Is WASHINGTON Cereal? Are you self-promoting up the ass? Dude.. This shit is gay...

If you arent Cereal then PLEASE quit posting his fucking garbage....

But it is good that he decided to stop writing BLES... That was such a silly name to steal.....

QUIT POSTING TOY CEREAL GARBAGE.

Wow its nice kids that have never even met me in person can talk so much trash but thats

the freedom of a forum.

And yeah I wrote Bles so fuck you prick and bles from awr and I had diffirent styles at the time

and bles from awr doesnt even paint he fucking runs a tattoo shop so shut your trap!!

You just wish you pushed freights like me and sems!! this was like umm 5 years ago so

thanks for bringing the past to the present.

Anyhow Excedrin what the fuck do you right can you even move a piece of chalk??

_5erel_

Originally posted by washington@Nov 28 2004, 01:32 PM

Wow its nice kids that have never even met me in person can talk so much trash but thats

the freedom of a forum.

And yeah I wrote Bles so fuck you prick and bles from awr and I had diffirent styles at the time

and bles from awr doesnt even paint he fucking runs a tattoo shop so shut your trap!!

You just wish you pushed freights like me and sems!! this was like umm 5 years ago so

thanks for bringing the past to the present.

Anyhow Excedrin what the fuck do you right can you even move a piece of chalk??

_5erel_

Oh poor guy... I have met you in person and I know you wouldnt be calling me a prick to my face you chubby fuck. I wish I moved freights like you and who? Get it straight dude, you are popping off, all I was doing is stating that you suck at graffiti or art or whatever you classify what you think you do.

If you want to meet up so you can punk me in person drop me a line. Lord knows you will regret it Milli-Vanilli, Oh you're so sillye _ _ _ _ _ _. :haha: