Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by Barukh@Dec 3 2004, 11:20 AM

I will try and make this as simple as possible.

I was, for years, a writer in Seattle. I ran shit pretty hard for a few years, bombing, throwies and destruction, generally. Various life circumstances took me on a different path, I became a different kind of writer and now I live in Istanbul, Turkey. I have been trippen kinda hard reading this thread and this forum; it is bringing back a lot of memories. I couldn't sleep last night, I kept on thinking about old school shit that I did, people I knew, fun I had.

Here's the point: I am trying to find my old friends. Adek, Berst, Eski, Poe, Nasir, Flare, Eno, Kease, Kosher (although when I knew the kid, he wrote Acre), Smog....let's see. Ern (although I kind of know "where he is" but I want to know who he is doing). I always wonder what happened to Lokies, I figure he turned into a muhajid and is now in Afghanistan somewhere, fighting the infidels. Man so many people, Smoke (from T-town) and his boy who used to write Roller.

Whats up with Go2?

I guess I should say I'm not really LOOKING for these people as much as wanting to send them love and know how they are doing, if that is even possible.

No I am not 'jocking' these people. All of the names I dropped were good friends of mine (although some more than others). I painted, traded flicks with or racked paint with them and some of them are like family to me.

Lost family.

This is a hard message to write; there is a lot to say a lot of memories come back.

I am trying to get a hold of Puzle. Him and I had a very tragic and needless beef; I want to set it straight. It fucked me up pretty hard; I was a good friend of mine for a long time, I respect him tremendously. Mending shit up with that kid has been on my mind forever and not a day goes by that I don't dwell on it.

My e-mail address is unity172@hotmail.com. There are people here who can help me. You know who you are.

I probably know who you are as well.

check your private message buddy

Originally posted by methlabrebel@Dec 3 2004, 03:45 AM

gaws you and your unic butt knockers are deffinitly the toyest of the toy, it makes me glad im not in seattle curently when i see your same garbage tags and outlines posted over and over.

its funny too cause you think your the fuking hotest shit out there, do us a favour and choke on somthing.

:love2:

yo vikki you still in the kingdom of pink?

im heading that direction soon hit me up.

what up? you say hit me up........?........ so i hit you up an you dont get at me?

what are you a cop fool?

TheZizkovRegiem

what up? you say hit me up........?........ so i hit you up an you dont get at me?

what are you a cop fool?

TheZizkovRegiem

cop? ha hahahahahaha!

sorry man i dont go on here to much...

remember tha night we got permishion to beat down that crack head,

then the dude in the camper pulled out his strap on us...

you know the deal...

Originally posted by Barukh@Dec 3 2004, 02:20 PM

I was, for years, a writer in Seattle. I ran shit pretty hard for a few years, bombing, throwies and destruction, generally. Various life circumstances took me on a different path, I became a different kind of writer and now I live in Istanbul, Turkey. I have been trippen kinda hard reading this thread and this forum; it is bringing back a lot of memories. I couldn't sleep last night, I kept on thinking about old school shit that I did, people I knew, fun I had.

Here's the point: I am trying to find my old friends. Adek, Berst, Eski, Poe, Nasir, Flare, Eno, Kease, Kosher (although when I knew the kid, he wrote Acre), Smog....let's see. Ern (although I kind of know "where he is" but I want to know who he is doing). I always wonder what happened to Lokies, I figure he turned into a muhajid and is now in Afghanistan somewhere, fighting the infidels. Man so many people, Smoke (from T-town) and his boy who used to write Roller.

Whats up with Go2?

I guess I should say I'm not really LOOKING for these people as much as wanting to send them love and know how they are doing, if that is even possible.

No I am not 'jocking' these people. All of the names I dropped were good friends of mine (although some more than others). I painted, traded flicks with or racked paint with them and some of them are like family to me.

Lost family.

This is a hard message to write; there is a lot to say a lot of memories come back.

I am trying to get a hold of Puzle. Him and I had a very tragic and needless beef; I want to set it straight. It fucked me up pretty hard; I was a good friend of mine for a long time, I respect him tremendously. Mending shit up with that kid has been on my mind forever and not a day goes by that I don't dwell on it.

My e-mail address is unity172@hotmail.com. There are people here who can help me. You know who you are.

is that big homie Chek from KFM/CDK????

i haven't seen this dude in FOREVER. wat the fuk?

last time i seen him was in LA..in hollywood, he looked all gangster...corn rows, g-nikes, hella tats..he even had silver fronts in his teeth..haha. he had this crazy slash on his face and said he got into with some people in france and got sliced with a razor. he asked me if i wanted to buy a pistol!

that kid was funny. he looked mad athletic..i guess he went into the army in israel.

i bet its him...he was visiting LA but lived in paris or some shit. he got mad global and was talkin about tall these spots he travelled to. said he was a journalist now. i dont know about that but that fool was mobbin with the finest bitch i ever seen. some broad he met in argentina. that dude used to come through with the hoes.

he used to kill shit in seattle hard. him and sober, adek and them.

i used to see him and taggin back in 96 downtown...haha.

barukh, check your PM dog!

:clown2: dear weak ass wanna be graff writing bitches poluting this city. please actually post some real quality pics. not your black books or some gay ass breakfast food reference bullshit. I have seen shit up but it is definatley not on this thread.

Dear Cereal, I realy don`t like you. I don`t know why but I wanna fight you. Please let me know where and when. now........ oh and my homie thinks your a punk ass bitch and wants to fight you too. and gawz aka rumz. and any other ub-gay krew fags!!!!!!

Mr.RazorBlader and B-mer

ps. peace to everyone elese not mentioned.

what are you a cop fool?

TheZizkovRegiem

cop? ha hahahahahaha!

sorry man i dont go on here to much...

remember tha night we got permishion to beat down that crack head,

then the dude in the camper pulled out his strap on us...

you know the deal...

word sorry luise..... ill see you in spain then cuz!

mail me about this fool pulling straps on us i believe it but cant recall much these days but directions to the cheapest vodka in prague....

you ever see the finished product of brucie we did on april 20th right before i bailed? fuckin nice!

i jkno i got taken out but your shit still runs? the rez foo you kno....

Originally posted by Barukh@Dec 3 2004, 02:20 PM

Whats up with Go2?

Lost family.

Post the real nw style! wheres flix of these writers? the standard of what was real when i was coming up. I ve about had it with these toys tempertantrums and slaughterable creations i will

physically murder..