Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Washington, I know exactly how you can attempt to redeem yourself...

Let us all meet up with you and we can sock you up, spit in your face, bungy cord your chubby ass to a treadmill for 8 hrs, punch and kick your repeatedly while you try to jog your fat ass on it, and then let us shove fish hooks through your eyelids and swing you around downtown Seattle...

Nah, we'd still know you are a bitch. Quit posting.. No matter how many times you change your screen name we will know who you are and how bad you suck.

Originally posted by DOUGAL@Dec 6 2004, 03:23 AM

Dear Seattle, can i have my clothes and $500 back?

love, Dougal

Dear Portland, can I have my socks back, my feet are starting to send stank signals.

P.S 24 if you are reading this I beat my case homie thanx to Adek for the legal advise and the absinthe. Bye the way Arab is crushing KC jail.

Ha Excedrin who said I was gonna change my screen name

what a wild mind you got there so creative enough to come up with that and post it in a forum.

I'm gonna post here everyday the more it annoys you the more it makes me happy.

go ahead talk all the shit you want on this forum it is a forum

You can talk about how toy I i'm but when it comes down to it

I know its not the truth.

Oh yeah Drastek keeping painting legal walls and spot jocking and all that graffiti shit yeah your so cool.

Originally posted by washington@Dec 8 2004, 11:59 PM

Ha Excedrin who said I was gonna change my screen name

what a wild mind you got there so creative enough to come up with that and post it in a forum.

I'm gonna post here everyday the more it annoys you the more it makes me happy.

go ahead talk all the shit you want on this forum it is a forum

You can talk about how toy I i'm but when it comes down to it

I know its not the truth.

Oh yeah Drastek keeping painting legal walls and spot jocking and all that graffiti shit yeah your so cool.

Dude i know you didnt just involve me into your fucking nonsense you fucking piece of shit. Im not in this drama and let me know who i spot jock or if youve painted more legals then me you fat fucking faggot. Dont put me on your petty list or let me go to your low level. Youre fucking with he wrong person. I say one remark and you are gonna run your mouth. Not very cool at all.

how bout we get some pics of graffiti in here instead of a bunch of pussy-ranting. no one wants to hear any of you guys bitch.

if theres a problem, meet about it face to face dont just sit here and throw petty remarks at eachother.

post some flicks dammit!

Cereal, you fat fuck, I didn't say you were going to change your screen name ass sniff. I said regardless how many times you change it, we will still hate you. You have had clearly more than one screen name on 12OZ in your pathetic lifetime.

You want to pop off to people about legal walls? Who the fuck is posting wack ass 2 foot CANVASES on a graff forum? You.

Who has gotten beat up for being a narc ass bitch? You.

Who hangs out at the Tacoma garages and paints (w)horrible ass wanna-be graff? You.

I would be more than happy to meet up with this Michael Moore look-a-like, but I know his chubby ass won't meet me. If I hung out at wack-ass legal walls I would probably catch you, but I am out getting up elsewhere and getting drunk. So you can keep making posts on 12OZ of some wack ass shit and you can continue to pop off, but someone on here will catch you and they had better light you up.

You can also rep your "Vagina Friendly" tattoo all you want, but when it comes down to it, you know the tattoo artist refused to write "Penis Friendly" on a males arm, and that's how you ended up with what you got.

Think I don't know who you are sillye Billye.. You narc ass bitch.

CEREAL KILLER.