Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by dumptrucking

Counting is the first step, it is the division that gets tricky, you know to find half... :eek:

Ok ok, so theres 39 photos all together. If 22 of them have nothing to do with REAL graff, then that means even more than half have nothing to do with graff. That leaves 17 real graff pics.

Is that good enough for you smart ass?

It doesnt even matter. I just want to know why you post pics that have nothin to do with graff in here.

Re: REALLY?

Originally posted by iTalkShit

HAHAHA.. FUCK YOU; I TALK SHIT!:lol:

Dude you eat shit.Did your homie dose tell you if you got on here and talked shit you would get respect? or are you one of those loc' ed out homies with a sharpie on the back of the bus sent here to take over the graf world?You suck shut you fuckin mouth.

italkshit

You ever think your immaturity will get you anywhere in the long run?

Stop talkin shit. We all know you wouldnt be talkin this shit if you werent hiding your 13 yr old girly ass behind a fuckin screen name. What cha write???:confused:

Let me guess.......you wont say! Fuckin pussy. Why wont you say? Let me guess.......fuckin pussy.:rolleyes:

Try keepin your mouth closed, maybe you wont smoke so much cock.:confused: :lol: