Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

I figured the guy at the magic store made you dissappear or somethign. No, but on the real, those guys used to be dope, now they suck. The tricks they do are so wack, and they fuck up like 3 times before they get it right. And to top it off some guy in there was rude to me cause my shirt had a swear word on it. It was fucking blanked out on the u and the c, fag. I might swing by again, I was actually gonna buy something this time....

Originally posted by biggerthngod

thats exactly what i have been doing..copying the adress where the picture is,pasting it into the "IMG"

thingy..

It's not working because you aren't putting the actual link to the image inbetween the brackets, but most likely a preview of the image or something along those lines. You can tell because at the end of the url your using, it doesn't end with .jpg (or another graphic file extension).

Anyway, what you want to do is go to the image on your hosting website, and click on it so its not just a preview, but the actual picture. Then right click on the image and select properties. The address there should be the correct one.

hoooray for graves and spire. I've seen that grave rooftop before, someone I once knew had a flick of it I think.

Anyway, nice posting. You all have inspired me to post massive amounts of flicks as well. Be back in a few....

Guest the answer
Originally posted by biggerthngod

mad ups to the dog fondler rize

ya and mad ups to the fact that he aint in seattle anymore otherwise he wold kick your lispy bitch ass.

Guest the answer
Originally posted by hotbudda

Im just bitter because I came home one night and found tha homey molesting my dog with peanut butter on his ding. true story

you shouldent call your girlfriend that she gets all agressive i did and she almost bit my "ding" clean off although it is a fitting name:lol: