Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

blink's shit is so generic. writing for 10+ years and dude is still super weak.

keep your day job blink you are not good at graffiti. toys r'us lookin ass shit..

basic styles are whats good, you dont know what your talking about but blink has been putting in a rediculous amount of work for years!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

I'd like opinions, put in some feedback.

Blink.

Yeah, he's up, his little printed 5 cent stickers are everywhere, his job is a joke, he sells graffiti supplies? seriously? Blink gets up better than I could ever hope to, he puts in mad work and I have nothing bad to say about that. But for the amount of cans he uses and what he produces, he's sluffin. He's been paintin' the same "Burners" for years, most are long gone, I don't deny his style is clean, he hits good spots, and is aesthetically pleasing, but is graffiti not about originality and style? I've seen his throwies as well, but I'm personally getting sick of seeing his pieces. They're all the same, clean, 3d, straight letters, straight everything, good fills, but seriously, for the amount of work he puts in, I'm personally surprised he can't do some wild style, or some clean burners or ANYTHING but the same straight letter/wavy straight letter "burner". It looks more like a throwie to me, same shit over and over, no originality, i just dont see any style in it. Maybe i'm just biased because all his shit looks like hes overdosed on adderall and i prefer to wreck shit with lok and 40s, but come on man, if you gave me a case of montana and 3 hours I could paint the same wack shit. Hit the lab man, I aint gonna speak for no one but my toy ass, but I think seattle would like to see something more original. Your boy Aerub katsu or besea could teach you some lessons, youve just been in it for so damn long.... still treadin water.

• Like 1

I have some feedback for ya. Learn some decorum and do not mention personal details such as occupation, about active writers, regardless of your opinion of their progression.

for real, mr. morton always coming thru to moderate the inappropriate bullshit. anyone wanna guess my occupation?

blink's been hated on this board plenty..can't you guys pick a new hobby horse to hate on? how about me, I have no skills, no training, a background in tags ONLY (and even those suck 90% of the time) but I still try to paint here and there.. if only you could figure out who I was....

the documentarian of graffiti in me says, blink is up more than you, period.

the connoisseur of graffiti in me says, there's better stuff out there. but why take the time to be a hater unless its personal?