Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

...part of the reason I wanted to make a book was to educate (myself & others) on the NW history in general.. but lately you guys have got me bummed the fuck out.

there is another Waster that is much better and been doing it much longer. granted he's not from the NW, but we're not an island out here guys. this is one of the top ten threads on 12 oz. over 1 million views...people are paying attention. it doesn't make sense for me to work so hard for everyone else to get some shine if you just remain ignorant.

step your shit up, research, ask your friends, if you don't have any, make some.

this goes for that fake ass Enuf too.. Enuf HLK has put in sooo much work and is sooo talented it offends me that you exist and I've never even met the real Enuf, I don't think..

...part of the reason I wanted to make a book was to educate (myself & others) on the NW history in general.. but lately you guys have got me bummed the fuck out.

there is another Waster that is much better and been doing it much longer. granted he's not from the NW, but we're not an island out here guys. this is one of the top ten threads on 12 oz. over 1 million views...people are paying attention. it doesn't make sense for me to work so hard for everyone else to get some shine if you just remain ignorant.

step your shit up, research, ask your friends, if you don't have any, make some.

this goes for that fake ass Enuf too.. Enuf HLK has put in sooo much work and is sooo talented it offends me that you exist and I've never even met the real Enuf, I don't think..

i ment waster ra

All dates on the shit you posted was 07 an 08... Kid its almost 2010.

An the bullshit on that yellow fence is new... but still bullshit.

theres like one 07 thing there which is the amer and it still burnin....and 2008 was just last year faggot what? is it illegal too post last year flicks? get of my dick and half those are 09...fuckin punk i just thought i would throw some other names in besides the same names i see everday on this site get off there nuts you little squirrel muthafucker