Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

God......this thread. I was pumped bout some good flicks til people started flapping there gums. Utilizing the ignore feature would be nice if everyone would stop responding to his shit. Fuck....someone make a Tacoma thread for this guy.

How bout that nbb on I-5 at the beacon hill tunnel. That shit is fire.

E-dogg....you guys should get at us.

• Like 1

again i'm calling you out. this is what is called FRONTIN

maybe you know that term cause you are from the streets. and down as fuck dawg. fo shiz

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=frontin

1. frontin

Urban slang. To put up a facade or make appearances, typically to impress or in some way deceive to maintain image. From 'to front'.

NIGGA!!!!!

kinda like making up a user name to hate on someone? why u mad? or are u just scared????

NIGGGGAAAAAAA

jekl puts in work . everyone wants to use fake names keep there asses safe in the street if this is jekl typing on here i know who forsit really is and have a good idea who has the fake profiles talking head.if you want to knock out any one on here holla at your boy.hopefully the internet beef and pitter patter slows down after we get some fights set up.have fun posting your little pictures and bumping each other.....way to much side talk and snitching going on in here.

the nigga on this video gettin slapped the fuck up. is the same nigga talkin big shit. i wont say what he writes cuz im better than that. but he also goes by FORSIT AKA MARIO SNITCH! And this nigga tried to say im the soft one?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you gonna get slapped the fuck up again potna so get ready. gavel slammed case closed!