Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

I feel you, nasir, cops POSTED on the block. But I haven't gotten hassled yet. On the hill, downtown, etc. BUT FUCK A DEAD COP. They're just a paid snitch in my eyes. Happened two blocks away from where I grew up. Haha. wish I could have watched.

and forsit, i see where youre coming from, but the only thing an assassinated cop does is anger the entire force. theyre going to be flooding the city for a long while, and doing it with aggression and revenge in their blood.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

and forsit, i see where youre coming from, but the only thing an assassinated cop does is anger the entire force. theyre going to be flooding the city for a long while, and doing it with aggression and revenge in their blood.

a very self preserving point of view. doesnt this also show people with ideological beefs with the state, police are human? they can be touched? it's hard to stand on one side or the other with this thing. often times people have to kick it off for it to happen.

by your point of view edoggg, the jews should not have resisted and escaped from the ghettos, because it would mean reprisals against those remaining in the ghetto? is it only justifiable when in life and death instances?

is resistance only justifiable when you can:

a. win over a significant percentage of the population to arm, assist, and hide you?

b. make significant poltical gains?

c. avoid reprisals?

in some countries people dont take abuse from the cops, and cops die everyday. sometimes it makes cops behave better, sometimes worse.

ultimately the person who assassinated the police trainer might have made an impact on the trainee, but not the corrupt system. the guy was no random killer. he had an ideology, but had no plan after he acted. consider his actions more of a "where did he go wrong" kinda story.

apparently, he used decent tacticts to liquidate the police trainer, but blew it in evasion. over time, consider how he got caught, all this can be applied to your own evasion as a writer. make no mistake, the state views you as an enemy, and can designate you a "domestic terrorist" easily under the patriot act.

any graffiti= felony

belonging to a crew (more than 3 people). bingo.

intending to commit or plan to commit a felony wih a organized group...

now that's conspiracy.

the state wants to silence free speech (graffiti).

ultimately writers will be pushed further and further. we see tit for tat escalation already.

sorry to derail the topic.. here's a pic:

remy_freeway_web.jpg

the cap on malicious mischief damages is $750 in washington state before your crime is considered second degree. this is a class C felony. once you get over $5000 you're up to Class B felony for first degree malicious mischief.

third degree malicious mischief is a gross misdemeanor in Washington state, but several counts can be summated into one charge of second or even first degree malicious mischief depending on the damage estimates.

http://law.justia.com/washington/codes/title9a/9a.48.090.html

my flicks:

4087407525_b9ed80c1fa_b.jpg

4087404795_5cc8c761d4_b.jpg

4087402719_389c851478_b.jpg

4087401977_1dc1a08f8d_b.jpg

4088120526_d26ebe791e_b.jpg

4088119498_967cf15d22_b.jpg

4088117260_1991b9f32b_b.jpg

4087360795_0b42d157c1_b.jpg

4088116048_5a8a3b9804_b.jpg

4088114142_0442bfef82_b.jpg

4087353927_7090e74861_b.jpg

the cap on malicious mischief damages is $750 in washington state before your crime is considered second degree. this is a class C felony. once you get over $5000 you're up to Class B felony for first degree malicious mischief.

third degree malicious mischief is a gross misdemeanor in Washington state, but several counts can be summated into one charge of second or even first degree malicious mischief depending on the damage estimates.

if you'd ever been charged with actual graffiti writing, you'd know they ALWAYS inflate estimates for higher charges, so you're public pretender (kinda like the cops and the DA, but pretends to be on yr side, often months away from a job in the DA's office) can talk you into a misdeameanour conviction with crazy probation. next pop, with that on yr record, usually 30days.. depending on if theycan afford a vandal squad at the time (currently, unlikely).

of course, few writers stay in washington, so it really depends on the state yr in what the amount is, but result is likely the same, cali or wa.

http://law.justia.com/washington/codes/title9a/9a.48.090.html

pretty sure this changes with each county.

or you just suck at explaining stuff.

.. no I've never been charged with graffiti. would you like me more if I had been caught committing the same crimes you have?

I'm glad to say I have no felonies, I'm not some teenager trying to impress my peers with my rap sheet, I could give a shit what anyone on here thinks of me.

point is, not all graffiti is a felony. if you don't like your public defender there are ways to get a new one (maybe that's the point, stack cash so you don't need one). if you are unable to appeal to the judge's sensibilities to allow your change of counsel, that's on you.

even in the case of 3rd degree malicious mischief you can still do up to 90 days of jail time, so it makes no difference what they decide to charge you with, they can still fuck your shit up.

here's a better link:

http://www.avvo.com/legal-guides/ugc/malicious-mischief-Washington-State

hey bryso, hard lose if you never roll the dice. and what's with all the hard talk? isn't it worth more to people to know from experience rather than your links? on one hand you claim to be informed, then brag you don't know shit 1st hand. some people just don't know how to shut up and play their roll.