Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

I think dude was being sarcastic, implying it's bullshit that you lose credibility for decades of illegal work over one legal project( which more than likely involved getting paid or having your name permanently somewhere).

Yeah really I dont give a fuck what it is if I get a chance to paint anything Im on it. legal or illegal, thats just me though...But REAL graf lies in the streets and in the cuddy cuts

• Like 1

"

seriously dude, why dont you go away, anyone has the right 2 state thier opinion on here i aint trippin .... u messaged me like your the shit.. "oh im ho-oner and i run the nw... im soooooo dope.." .. i would say get off my nuts but since your name is HO-ONER u know .... the hoes luv my nuts.... gone head n just suck it b itch... ill even pull it out for you... suck on it..

i never said i write hone, i never said i run the NW.

like i said before, name a time and place,im callin you out.

anytime any place,just tell me where to be and when."

clownin 12 oz beef. get em!

28jk6xu.jpg

Yeah really I dont give a fuck what it is if I get a chance to paint anything Im on it. legal or illegal, thats just me though...But REAL graf lies in the streets and in the cuddy cuts

For real......some people are just down to paint anything. Some people only paint legals(which I could care less about, but don't you feel like life is missing something?!?), and some people really need to utilize a freewall/legal and benefit from the time and safety it provides to actually develope something worth looking at, instead of throwing up nonstop garbage and passing it off as a "style".

BUMP 3A, BTM, KYT, NOK. Fucking anything. Is anything going on in the Northwest at all? Shit man. 75% of the last 5 pages is bullshit. I don't really want to see reposts neither. I just want to see whats going on in the streets right now. That's what everybody should want. Also just put Tanx on your ignore or snuff his punk ass.

BUMP 3A, BTM, KYT, NOK. Fucking anything. Is anything going on in the Northwest at all? Shit man. 75% of the last 5 pages is bullshit. I don't really want to see reposts neither. I just want to see whats going on in the streets right now. That's what everybody should want. Also just put Tanx on your ignore or snuff his punk ass.

real deal fuck other whack ass crews that are tryna claim shit.

3A BTM all day