Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

There this is OG sober circa 1995 which I'm sure predates anything this dude from tacoma has ever done. It should also be noted that is is the last dude to really do it in Seattle; so yea no you can stop writing sober.

Note: Sad emo Myspace pics are hella fucking corny. Go out an get some sun.

Yo son thats Han Solo aka mr. Hanstyles and whoever is Hands can suck a fat one. Accept no substitutes. This is the first and hopefully last time I will post on this thread. Keep postin up my shit tho, and thanks for the bumps yall.:scrambled: One.

chill. theyre differant names. no one else cares that theresa hansolo and a hands

all fuckin day

and i'm not gunna stop writing sober until i at least find out where he's from.

if he doesn't get up in my town then it doesn't fuckin matter

Im not one to talk shit or get involved with chat board arguments. Just going to tell you how it is for someone who has been around for a while.

I can tell that you do not know you history of seattlle graffiti or at least mid 90s and before. I figure you are probibly very young and i cant hold that against you especially if you dont have any older influences schooling you in the history of graffiti in seattle/tacoma. However, there have been many people in this forum telling you that you are making a mistake writting Sober and it doesnt seem to sink in for you.

Sober in my opinion is one of THE MOST IMPORTANT writers in seattle history or at least he is in my book and seeing him up everywhere deffinatly influenced me in my early years of writing more that most. I think that most writers that have been around a while would agree. I know that for me personaly, if I ever saw you write sober I could never take you seriously EVER and neither will anyone else. Infact its dissapointing for me to see someone else trying to write sober. I would stop writing that if you plan on having any kind of lasting graff career or any respect.

I didnt even get into tha fact that there are still LFC guys in seattle that im sure would take offence to that. Your ingnorant decission and arrogant attitude could be dangerous for you.

Let it be noted that im not talking shit really. Just tryn to help you out...seriously.

all fuckin day

and i'm not gunna stop writing sober until i at least find out where he's from.

if he doesn't get up in my town then it doesn't fuckin matter

One or two more things thing here that I forgot to address.

Sober is still doing it large. Doing more than you, doing it better than you and doing in a great city for graffiti. Im not going to say where because it doesnt matter where. Which brings me to this quote "if he doesnt get up in my town it doesnt fucking matter". Let me be the first to tell you that it does matter. Maybe not to you but to other people it does. You might not know it but im sure it matters a lot to some people and if they see you im sure you will find out how much it matters.

That statement alone says it all for me. Its says that you never plan on going anywhere with your graffiti other than your local area and you dont give a shit if you have the same name as another writer. Forget that you write sober, just that you are thinking on a such a small scale and dont know the importance of name, real writers cant take you seriously. You are stepping into a game where fools take graffiti seriously and you are letting it be known that you have no intention of doing it for real. You might not even know that that is what that statement is saying about you....at least for me it is.

Again, I'm not really talking shit. It might not seem like it but I am doing you a big favor.

merry christmas, happy new years, happy hanukakahahaha awhile ago, happy kwanza and whatever else anyone celebrates.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

donny and cores let the beefing stop you babies. but if you insist, i know both of you so if you wanna arrange a "meeting" it would be my pleasure.

merry christmas, happy new years, happy hanukakahahaha awhile ago, happy kwanza and whatever else anyone celebrates.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

donny and cores let the beefing stop you babies. but if you insist, i know both of you so if you wanna arrange a "meeting" it would be my pleasure.

lets arrange a "meeting" I dont giva fuck BETME is gettin knocked out when i see his bitch ass!

wow i never post but reading all this beef is annoying... break will be over soon and you kids will be back in school and be stuck sneaking out writing on the weekends.. save your beef for the playground kores..

bump big hick and snide... out there murdering bitches

bump snowing on christmas too

clear up your inbox cores

On Christmas Day, 1914, only 5 months into World War I, German, British, and French soldiers, already sick and tired of the senseless killing, disobeyed their superiors and fraternized with 'the enemy' along two-thirds of the Western Front (in times of war, a crime punishable by death). German troops held Christmas trees up out of the trenches with signs, 'Merry Christmas.' 'You no shoot, we no shoot.' Thousands of troops streamed across a no-man's land strewn with rotting corpses. They sang Christmas carols, exchanged photographs of loved ones back home, shared rations, played football, even roasted some pigs. Soldiers embraced men they had been trying to kill a few short hours before. They agreed to warn each other if the top brass forced them to fire their weapons, and to aim high.

old flicks

velcroe2.jpg

shels2.jpg

retsol2.jpg

hims-1.jpg

nrg.jpg

puzle.jpg

mix4-1.jpg

mix5.jpg