Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

fuck that....

but true no matter how many cracks you put in your "piece" wont change anything

NO ONE ON HERE IS GOING TO RESPECT YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS.STOP CRYING WE WONT LISTEN

YOUR BEST BET IS TO TRY TO MAKE AN IMPACT ON THE KIDS THAT JUST STARTED TO NOTICE GRAFF .but your lazy and stupid so this will prolly go over your head.

if you dont like it dont talk to me just punch me in the face next time you see me

lifes a garden so dig it like joe dirt did it go work with it or forget it mua fucka

I wasn't talking about BTM first of all, and the fact that they got hated on back in the day just goes to show history repeats itself ...and your right that respect is better earned.......I don't paint cracks in my shit, I AM lazy, and I wasn't even talking about my fucking self

the gay crack monster...Ok so maby not but a very talented seattle writer did this, can you guess who?

IMG00207.jpg

Speaking of guessing who?

IMG00211.jpg

Some piru love...next year they will probally be from gd but hey, whos counting.

IMG00090.jpg

In the cd you have

IMG00087.jpg

In the north end you have

IMG00086.jpg

Game goofy aka the northend hail mary, I dont know but it looks like R Kelly is at home on greenwood.

read more...Something...we all...Should...do... This kid paints more than you check this thread.

IMG00094.jpg

He killed it alright

IMG00095.jpg

Who has uploaded pics of the heads he painted at the slaughter house?

IMG00093.jpg

Hayward in the building, Norcal, where theres XIV tated down the for arm, and they ride candy red MC's with the white stripe.

IMG00092.jpg

Man...

IMG00091.jpg

that's true what you said about hayward... norte heaven.. the entire east bay is flamed up from the zapatas to the cabeza up.

at least the n14 has a code of conduct, unlike the scraps.. who are like mongrels. i was painting a billboard once, and in a small ass bush, 4 scraps popped out yelling shit up to me, they were sleeping in a fucking bush! actually, i think they were MS18th.. but it's all scrapas to a norcal baller.

it's all about the farmers.. they have better tags and placas, and in prison, you can work out with them and play handball with them without watching your back, cuz they ain't into all the deception and shit like x3 is.. scraps fuck with fags on the yard, and they are hooked up with the aryan brotherhood if you can believe that.. who are by not coincidence the other group that rapes it's own people..

bump whoever that was from hayward, and bump x4.

farmers por vida!

Teaching the kids on the north side of things that you can paint with more that 3 colors on the st.

IMG00223.jpg

That dirty money, because them hoes is dirty, take a shower and stop spraying that shit on your self.

IMG00222.jpg

young doubt, probally the most up of the northenders i see. Lets get those fille in next time.

IMG00220.jpg

word!!!

PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSAAAAA stop RE-posting your old 3A fics, your crew is dead, and we all hope you get locked up again and your a philistine!!!!!!

Oh...and bump3A!!!!

Huh!...so if 3a is dead and all this stuff you say, why are they the most up crew along with btm in the city. You just sound jelous. If you hate the fact that they are up, get up more, then people will take pictures of you and your buddies stuff or go over them. but talkin' is just talkin'.

People have grafitti and spraypaint art confused i think. how bout this all you haters go pick through your flix and when you realize that you haven't done shit on the street and all your "grafitti" was really just letters painted in spraypaint on some freewall or some wall that might as well be a fuckin' free wall. plus blackbooks are nothing if you haven't done whats in your book on the streets its just a security blanket you fools carry aruond to say "look i know grafitti" ,it might fool your girlfriend or your mom but come on. Canvases=not grafitti, freewalls=not grafitti blackbooks =fuck you...... half you fools are really just let down with yourselves that some younger kid with a stock-cap is getting more respect than you and mad that your "I used to bomb" excuse doesn't carry any weight when you see people like WWL doin' it STILL.

OH AND OC80 WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU COME OFF ACTIN LIKE YOUR SOOOOO HARD, =( IM SO SCARED WHAT CAN I DO? PLEASE DONT HURT ME MISTER BAD ASS, YOUR GRAFF SPEAKS FOR ITSELF, MOST OF YOUR SHIT LOOKS LIKE YOU DID IT WITH A FUCKIN CRAYOLA BOXSET, WE GET IT YOU SUCK ASS AT BEIN A WRITER SO YOU TRY TO COMPENSATE BY TRYIN TO BE HARD, WELL FUCK YOU AND ALL YOUR BULLSHIT YOUR GOIN THROUGH AND I'LL BE GLAD TO BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU ANYTIME ANYPLACE, MAYBE THEN YOU'LL LEARN TO KEEP YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH SHUT!

This is what happens when you hold in your diarrhea too long. IT COMES OUT YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH!!!!