Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

In regards to all this 3a internet "beef" can you please take this shit else where. If you dont like 3a go out and cross them out and find them in the street, or paint what you consider better graffiti. If you are 3a then keep doing what your doing, find them and beat the shit out of them. All this talk has gone on way too long, fight and get it over with, battle and get it over with, squash it and get it over it. Which ever way you go just go there and keep the beef off the net and in the streets where it belongs.

This is pretty much right on, how many different screen names do you fuckers really need to create to talk shit... it gets old.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

so...3AisfuckingWack were you ever planning on addressing the question of what you actually write? I know it's embarassing when you get caught in such a ridiculous lie but really what do you write? Oh... and by the way the difference between aerubs and crucks is that crucks is everywhere and aerubs stays in a few areas and crucks runs the city... o and the fact that aerubs shit is good, but has nothing special about it crucks is constantly pushing boundaries

BASICLY IF YOU TALENTLESS FUCKS CAN COME ON HERE EVERY FUCKIN DAY AND SUCK EACHOTHER OFF OVER THE INTERENET ABOUT YOU WACK BULLSHIT GRAFF, I CAN COME ON HERE AND SAY YOU FUCKIN SUCK AND I CAN SAY WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT, JUST LIKE ALL YOU FUCKERS TALKIN ABOUT HOW DOOOPE 3A IS WOOHOO YEA GARBAGE GRAFF ALL OVER THE CITY IS REALLY SOMTHIN TO BE PROUD OF EHH? IT JUST MEANS YOU HAVE A BUNCH OF LOSERS THAT DONT HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO, I HAVE SEEN TOYS LIKE YOUR WHOLE CREW COME AND GO OVER THE YEARS , MAN I JUST CANT WAIT TILL ALL OF YOU MORONS ARE ALL LOCKED UP.

U TRICKASS MARK MARK ASS TRICK WHO BEAT U UP .....CRY BABBY BULLSHIT NO MATTER WHATT U WILL DIE DUDE LIFE COUNTS DOWN HATE 2 FOOLS FACES FAGGOT

In light of all the "bickering beef" I decided to take the spirit of graffiti and rack some pictures from the city slums. http://www.thecityslums.com/zmain.html dude has some prety good pics up, alot from tacoma but some nice ones from seattle. Here are a few of the ones I like.

lokes

One of the best writers to come out of the southend, dude had the power scribe game on lock, kinged the southend and put it down heavy in china town. Prez of thca and a member of hbm, kyt (i believe) and i'm prety shure cdk as well, and im shure a bunch of other crews.

If you have skeen, kear, bent, or cream flicks please post em.

lokee.jpg

unknown7.jpg

banes

Dude deffenetly cam out and put in work and was doing clean full color pieces on the street when most cats were having trouble doing 3 color joints in cutty spots.

If you got pics of the many rolers this dude did please post em, especally the 3rd ave and westlake ones.

banes2.jpg

adek

Most hated to most up. Yeeeeeeeeeee. That boy has a mean punch too, ask dudes in sf.

adek.jpg

role

Deffenetly came out hard on them streets, put in his fair share of work, especally with noel.

role27.jpg

Rember "Fat ass pussy eating randy." 12oz is so easy now. you can be a nothing writer with no ups and have your comments be put on the same level as seasoned vets..... My how the game has changed.

BASICLY IF YOU TALENTLESS FUCKS CAN COME ON HERE EVERY FUCKIN DAY AND SUCK EACHOTHER OFF OVER THE INTERENET ABOUT YOU WACK BULLSHIT GRAFF, I CAN COME ON HERE AND SAY YOU FUCKIN SUCK AND I CAN SAY WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT, JUST LIKE ALL YOU FUCKERS TALKIN ABOUT HOW DOOOPE 3A IS WOOHOO YEA GARBAGE GRAFF ALL OVER THE CITY IS REALLY SOMTHIN TO BE PROUD OF EHH? IT JUST MEANS YOU HAVE A BUNCH OF LOSERS THAT DONT HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO, I HAVE SEEN TOYS LIKE YOUR WHOLE CREW COME AND GO OVER THE YEARS , MAN I JUST CANT WAIT TILL ALL OF YOU MORONS ARE ALL LOCKED UP.

People hate what they wanna be, straight up and down.

BRIMSTAR

Cops Remember Me because i do it Again And Again with the Killah Instinct

its pretty obvious you have no life

i do like those quiet throwys.

3A is obviously in charge.

I have more tags up in the king county jail than that hater probly has in all of king county.

Stay jealous.

We got real killers on our team. REAL KILLERS. not people who rap about it and pretend or draw pictures or tell storys... Real cutthroat ass motherfuckers that dont even hardly write.. Muthafuckas in the russian mafia in the joint and shit.. Straight up in LA PINTA for more years than most of you have been alive. Were the hardest most up crew in Seattle and thats why you hate and are so scared. You dont wanna cross us out because we will make you look rediculous after we take everything you have, not to mention you barely could even put a dent in us no matter how hard you tried. And if we caught you, your ass might end up like that kid mercer at the skatepark. thats probly who it is talking all that shit!!! i figured it out!! just because saro mangled your features. i bet you write krease huh? man. i could sit on here and clown all night. youre all the same.. all you haters..

bump south end and people who keep it real like typical stereotypes.. fuck i hate that i even go to this fuckin website. i feel like such a fag when i sign in to this shit.

Bump Seattle Graffiti.

I think we've had enough hating on thought crews because their style doesnt reflect what we want to see. Variety is nice, it shouldnt all be the same.

As was said before, if you dont like it, produce something better.

And as I said, I'll do my part to produce quality, what will you do?

post some flix.

000_0053.jpg

000_0048.jpg

And oh yeah, Im lame and would rather go bombing with another writer than fight one. :eek:

PART 2 same deal, same picture source.

in case you diddent know as far as tacoma goes, these guys have that shit.

T.R.O.Y. PlusOne Tnk (sorry for not remembering all of the other crews he pushed) A real nice guy and a real pleasure to be around when everyone else was victimising younger writers he would shake your hand, thus he legacy lives on.

jugsdealplus.jpg

plusjugsdeal.jpg

Kreeds tfs Super clean painter from the la school of graffiti, catch him rocking walls in la with the production kings of la LTS KOG.

kreed4.jpg

Deal tits tn

Can control and style for days, I hope he keeps painting down there because the legacy of good graffiti in the northwest must live on.

deal35.jpg

More bane. In one of the first 12oz publications he had a stamp in it. Do the knowledge son!

banes3.jpg

Gkae msk awr

Its sad that the reason he went to prison for 3 years was because someone from the SEATTLE AREA WAS RUNNING THERE FUCKING MOUTH ON A MESSAGE BOARD ABOUT WHERE HE WAS AND WHAT HE WAS DOING, THUS LEADING LA'S FINEST UP HERE TO AREST HIM. WHAT A LEGACY TO HAVE AS A CITY. STUPID FUCKING WRITERS, WHEN PEOPLE SAY THERES COPS ON THE BOARD ITS TRUE YOU FUCK! ok im done. and yes i was yelling.

The trains he painted here were super sick.

gkae.jpg

Cause b BAM crew

cause2.jpg

Smoke tits cdk tnk

Ballard writers love smoke.

This spot also had earn and...i want to say role on it, all matching colors.

smoke6.jpg

When he was painting these dudes was doing all they could to bite the shit out him and his tags. His "K" and "R" that he popularised can still be seen to day. Shouts to the southend.

smoke14.jpg

Gotue. This was such a great spot. Rember the bink below it.

smokekadygotue.jpg

Gotue

Truck in china town, these trucks were prety much the last white trucks to really "run" in the city, they were great cause they would go everywhere. Space was a hard this to come by on them and they got painted so much they started parking them in a different part of the city.

Note: Before putting cracks in you piece was cool.

gotue8.jpg

James.

Shouts to soul one.

james2-1.jpg

Poe

This guy tags in the wierdist spots, infact he inspired a small "movement" in seattle to only hit cutty spots. Then they all couldent rember how to paint street level fills...and here we are today.

poe.jpg

Kosh

I just really like this spot..............And the reason why he is laughing. Props if you know why.

kosh6.jpg

Flare

I rember is you had a probation officer in seattle on a graffiti charge from late 96-99 they would ask if you knew him, and they all had the nerve to ask you to say hello for them. This guy deffently has painted more graffiti than people want to admit. Or maby they dont travel, but he deffently gets his propers.

What a fun night that was. shouts to seed, and fuck those rat ass busdrivers.

btw if you know where this is you know its a hot spot, lots of cops all the time, and if you were around a while back you know sober had a shot on the roof above it.

flare.jpg

I wish i had some clame flicks to put in there, dude deffenetly painting back day.

Menes

If you up on your shoe game you know the shoes he did for nike were hot to def!!! Glad to see a writer doing more than drinking pbr at a bar.

Note: Ceaver 640 crew. A true bay boss, he has one more tag in the city that i know of, unfortunatly it just got buffed. gold star if you know where.

menes.jpg

Nekro tits

Showing the world that simple styles with clean lines can look great.

necro8.jpg

BC btm gpk iok

A true beast on the streets.

besea.jpg

Fierce

When he started writing heavy in the city he deffenetly made a name for him self.

fierce6.jpg

Cruks

i just really like this spot, it take balls to get out there and paint shit on a small ledge, love or hate him it says cruks on that spot not your name.

Shouts to roler and btoe for doing it first.

cruks7.jpg