Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

for the last time!!!!!!

Originally posted by chewyblunts

ok i do not know who is using my username or how you obtained my password. But i do not like people speaking for me wheather you are my homie or not. And if you are my homie you need to tell me how the hell you got my shit. Anyways i don't give a rats ass whats going on with who. All i care about is getting drunk, getting high, painting trains and fucking bitches. The only time i come on this site is to see if someone has flicked my shit. I dont read the replys or care unless im trying to contact somebody. I finally figured out how to become a user to post flicks (which i still do not know how to do?)and somebody else is speaking for me. :confused: so please hit me back whoever you are because i don't remember much, it must be the paint fumes:lol: on that note peace to all my scumbags GPK, KBR, TDF, SBS, EMS, UPS, 3F, BTM, HLK, TITS, THCA and whoever else I know who has put in work in the NW. I tip my tall boy of Camu to yall. And if you don't know don't even fucking ask peace