Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

guess whos back...guess whos back... rahrahrahrahra

TheFamousSquad still runnin train on those euro sukkas

a-dam is boring havent seen foo put in work in a minn...

nice work P. an M. looks good......

I-soar wheres bruce banner?

keep reppin to LT. SOLAR go krush NuBiaN turf

R.I.P. SEDSER1 (D-Day's coming up....

TFS TEP MLR NBN 4DC

:king: :mexican: :king:

Originally posted by GAWS

Character - Nazer SYK UBK

First style piece - Abacus SYK UBK

Second style piece- Dzes ABC UBK

if yall didnt know he might as well be off dead that bitch gonna catch some hot lead to that oversize egotistical head so please p quit posting on this nw thread

go back to cali beeatch

oh yeah your a snitch

not welcome on the west coast so leave herewith your broke dread head bitch:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Still don't get it?

Originally posted by chewyblunts

seatown is wack only fools reping is fck gpk btm 3a and some solo soldiers whos gonna take the crown

why dont you email me instead of talking shit on the internet? a week ago you were joccing my crew. if you have something to say to me other than that you mad that i am going to beat up that broad that has been "writing" for two weeks my email is poreroners@yahoo.com. get at me and i would be happy to meet up with you

do people come new anymore? do people flikk others graff? nah.........

pores is just trying to get himself and his crew famous........ so fukkin what let him rock the net if he want...... solo SOLAR is trouble for

all them "throwie" style piecing heads these days.!. (no ? as to who im refering to)

seems peeps saw snore gett so dirty an every1 jockin like madd they went out an made some weird throwie blob with pokes thinkin it ill an they just stop even trying to

come on new styles........

thats how you fall off..; snore has yearbooks a styles so i suppose its all good for him to do this...?........

he told me "everyone jock me so much im just over pieces, an my shit is so sick it doent even need 3-d.........

classic brucie for you........ hahahaha:lol:

:king: :lol: :king: :lol:

Re: do people come new anymore? do people flikk others graff? nah.........

Originally posted by viKKi4Mayor

pores is just trying to get himself and his crew famous........ so fukkin what let him rock the net if he want...... solo SOLAR is trouble for

all them "throwie" style piecing heads these days.!. (no ? as to who im refering to)

seems peeps saw snore gett so dirty an every1 jockin like madd they went out an made some weird throwie blob with pokes thinkin it ill an they just stop even trying to

come on new styles........

thats how you fall off..; snore has yearbooks a styles so i suppose its all good for him to do this...?........

he told me "everyone jock me so much im just over pieces, an my shit is so sick it doent even need 3-d.........

classic brucie for you........ hahahaha:lol:

:king: :lol: :king: :lol:

what are you talking about??? are you trying to say that Snores style is some new, inovative shit? like hes the first person to do simple pieces? what about grey? what about EVERYONE IN EUROPE?!?

get madd an shitt an tell me about where i live

thats what i mean.. exactly what you said " simple pieces"..... thatnk you

snores shit aint no piece its him getting dirty an clowmimg an showing he has talent

....but certain fools think they get a sick throwie doin an they dont ever have to do some shitt thats cool.....

and trust me i know all about european graph...sadly enough i can say 80-90 percent is wakk; go ahead say im wrong but whatever

either way i know your all super graff mast flash so go diss it flipp it an likk it for all i care.....

its good to see you an your boys puttin in work either way... get amped! we all been there:king: teptfs4dcmlrnbnr1s1lt.s1x1ripseds1

Originally posted by chewyblunts

if yall didnt know he might as well be off dead that bitch gonna catch some hot lead to that oversize egotistical head so please p quit posting on this nw thread

go back to cali beeatch

oh yeah your a snitch

not welcome on the west coast so leave herewith your broke dread head bitch:lol: :lol: :lol:

You go......you'z an emcee! Psssshhhhh.........

Re: damage....

Originally posted by Jay*Dub<-

its all Damage so who cares style is important yes but everyone remember Dose Osm that kid was everywhere i dont think he did a fill in at all but he was everywhere i still see new stuff that kid did and its been like 2 years right?, sos who cares if peeps wanna hate thats cool i try and resp[ect everyone especially those who do thier thing

Yea, its been about 2 years. That fool lives in a secret Asian island I wont say. He did do fillins a bit but not like EVERYWHERE. I know where about 3 or 4 still are and its been 2 years.

Its good to see someone who keeps it real jw. Give respect to someone if he crushes madd, dont hate like a mutha fucka cause hes not yet as good as you. Thats like beating up the little kid at the skate park just cause he cant kick flip.