I'M A VIRGIN<<

Dirty_habiT

Guest im not witty

speaking of catholic virginity, my friend dated this girl way back in highschool, and they were both virgins, but she was a catholic, as far as i know hes athiest but whatever,

she didnt wanna sex it up, because of jesus or whatever....then she just got so hot for the dill that she decided they could bang and as long as he didnt come inside her, she would still be a virgin. hehe, so then they started gettin in on all the time, typical high school sex, in cars and other cramped places, and in those situations, not being able to cum inside a girl is kinda shitty, like where are you gonna blow in the back seat of a honda with half your clothes still on?

her mouth of course. so now they fuck and then he pulls out and gives her a mouthfull. some virgin. jesus loves you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest im not witty

^oh yea he had testicular cancer, in case your wondering why he didnt just have a rubber catching his load instead of her tonsils. who needs a rubber when your one remaining ball has been blasted with radiation.

Archived