hecz zonne got and the rest of you

mr.VIRS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: damn....

Originally posted by HECZONER

DORK JUS HIT ME UP...HE GONNA HAVE IT TIL MONDAY, HE SAID HOPEFULLY HE'LL GET IT BACK TO ME BY TUESDAY...AND I GUESS IM SENDING IT BACK OUT!!! BUT TO WHOM VIRS??TO WHO??? I WISH THIS MANY PEOPLE ASKED TO HIT UP MY BOOK!!!

ill hit your book again....this time ill put something worth looking at in it

Re: VIRUS... I'D DEFINETLY HAVE REDWRISTS HIT YOUR SHIT...i enjoyed looking at your shit!

Originally posted by eCaNeMMeNaCe

make sure I get it back for atleast a day... i got some new shit for you VIRS...

mEn@cE* :king: wE

haha i was talking about hecz book....but wutever....thanx man

Re: damn....

DORK JUS HIT ME UP...HE GONNA HAVE IT TIL MONDAY, HE SAID HOPEFULLY HE'LL GET IT BACK TO ME BY TUESDAY...AND I GUESS IM SENDING IT BACK OUT!!! BUT TO WHOM VIRS??TO WHO??? I WISH THIS MANY PEOPLE ASKED TO HIT UP MY BOOK!!!

hecz send it to zone. gotone,and then to ne one you choose

Re: I AGREE^^^ I WOULDN WANT SOME ONE TO SEND ME A BOX FULL OF SHIT!!

Originally posted by FLYIN'OCULA

ARE YOU BASING WHO YOU SEND IT TO ON THEYR WORK>?? I WOULD I WOULDN'T WANT A TOY TO GARBIGE UP MY BLACKE

toys arent even it man the page rippers, beef/haters, condition of book sending it in the mail, n if its good sum1 might steal it then wat u gon do report a stolen blackbook, mad probs.VIRS would b lucky 2 ever even gettin his book back in the U.S.

how do u people do this passaround neways ups, fedx, usps?:loopy:

HAHHA

I GOT VIRS THE BOOK, IT DIDNT ORIGINATE IN ISRAEL, I SAW HOW HE ONLY PIECED ON GRAPH PAPER AND NOTEBOOK PAPER SO............. I FELT SORRY FOR HIS JEW MUDAFUCKIN ASS (JK VIRS), AND ME AND MENACE HIT IT UP, AND NOW DORK HAS IT, AND I'LL PROBABLY SEND IT TO GOT, THE OHIO IC CATS, AND TO MY ADC NIGGAS IN NEW JERSEY THATS YOU SKYN AND SER, YOU FUCKING DICKS !! GOOD PEEPS TO TRADE WIT TRUSTWORTHY GUYS, AND DOPE...DEADLY COMBO!! SO NO TOYS WOULD BE HITTING IT UP!! UNLESS YA'LL WANNA CONTRIBUTE.;)

Re: HAHHA

I GOT VIRS THE BOOK, IT DIDNT ORIGINATE IN ISRAEL, I SAW HOW HE ONLY PIECED ON GRAPH PAPER AND NOTEBOOK PAPER SO............. I FELT SORRY FOR HIS JEW MUDAFUCKIN ASS (JK VIRS), AND ME AND MENACE HIT IT UP, AND NOW DORK HAS IT, AND I'LL PROBABLY SEND IT TO GOT, THE OHIO IC CATS, AND TO MY ADC NIGGAS IN NEW JERSEY THATS YOU SKYN AND SER, YOU FUCKING DICKS !! GOOD PEEPS TO TRADE WIT TRUSTWORTHY GUYS, AND DOPE...DEADLY COMBO!! SO NO TOYS WOULD BE HITTING IT UP!! UNLESS YA'LL WANNA CONTRIBUTE.;)

woohoo....i get a boooooooook to hit!:p

hey..

i dont really wanna get the book sent to me.. but can i just rock sumthin an one of u put it in the book? i dont wanan be responsible cus im kinda lazy an i dont wanna hold onto doods book hella long.. lemme kno who i can send it to..

-names..

haha good looks hecz.... me and ser just dropped a new piece..... im about to post in a min..... but good looks... but no doubt..... hecz menace all the ic cats in ohio(phyne redwrists cyzm havo) all greats cats to trade with... as well as dork..... and dork...... tell news he owes me stickers for all them damn decos like 5 monts aog!!!! lol..... brb to post the piece

Guest tears*uno
Originally posted by TerraRyzeR

I would hit it up i love blackbooks but i dont trust peeps wit my address.:king:

NYC

shut up queer nobody cares where you live....

Archived