SIELOETTE I WAS REALLY BORED

Guest kOmega

Guest kOmega

and made this

this image has been removed..

due to..people being bitter on the board and commenting on sumthing that doesnt even regard to them..

[This message has been edited by kOmega (edited 07-05-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest kOmega

beg for dick riders?..

been on the board for over a year..

never once have i changed my ways ..so know your facts before you open your mouth bitch ass..

all people do on here is hate..

i dont really care..cuz i pay no attention to it and life goes on..

i juss like replying to what ignorant people like you say..cuz i find it rather amusing..monkeu boy

Guest kOmega

i dont take it serious i juss reply to what people say ..the same way they said it..with no thought..they get what they give..it balances things out..

been on for more than a year, and never changed your ways... I belive you registered around the middle of July last year, and no, you haven't changed, beggar, and don't flatter yourself, you don't give back what I give, you are incapable, but <sigh> as a benevolent God I am forced to spare your soul from the eternal yadda yadda

------------------

2 Can Sam

Guest kOmega
Originally posted by Smart:

been on for more than a year, and never changed your ways... I belive you registered around the middle of July last year, and no, you haven't changed, beggar, and don't flatter yourself, you don't give back what I give, you are incapable, but <sigh> as a benevolent God I am forced to spare your soul from the eternal yadda yadda

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH -bitter-BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH -monkey boy-BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH -fuck you-BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH -you talk more crap then you shit-BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH -end of this pathetic discussion-.......people on here hate for no reason give me a good reason why your so negative towards me..juss good know know its not juss being bitter on your part.

didnt really dig the image when i saw it..

just.. kind of.. cliche... images that have been recycled by the GD guys. for a while..

no offense dood.. just looks like something on photoshop.. with a bunch of layers and transparencies..

..but im guessing it might have had more of a story to it.

-just being a critical bastard.. bobalicious.

Guest K[O]MEGA

thres no point in even showing you and mOre SIEL it got hyped up for no reason when you look at it now it will be a oh..thats all?..that sux..

Archived