throwups

Guest Prae1Boston

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
its the i isnt it, quality of life came straight to my head

to be honest alot of throwies are similar these days tho

I've been rockin' throwies since along time before mock-u-mentary graff entertainment videos came out. I appreciate the feedback though, negative or positive. I did bite the fuck out of this "I" though. First right answer from where gets a hero cookie.

lastscan.jpg

i know this sounds weird but i'm writing a book that i'm going to call "the writers handbook" and i'm puttin a section in about throwups and i need some on some walls, ive allready got a bunch from blackbooks. and yes if i'm going to add one of yours i will message you and ask first, i would rather not get sued. ive been thinking about this for a while and ive allready got a nice little bit of it done. i would greatly appreciate it of anyone could post om message me some pix, and your alias (unless you want your real name in the book.....). i think its gunna help the new lazy shitty generation of writers out there a nice little bit. its going to have everything in it from starting as a toy to pictures of ledgends. and everything you can think of inbetween. any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've been rockin' throwies since along time before mock-u-mentary graff entertainment videos came out. I appreciate the feedback though, negative or positive. I did bite the fuck out of this "I" though. First right answer from where gets a hero cookie.

lastscan.jpg

safe, wasnt dissing you at all your throwies sick, i found a guy doing a throwie basically the same as mine in czech so i stopped.

Of course all my shit has the same body structure, i aint no biter man i been doin this shit for a while now i got my own style so keep on hatin, while i just do my own thang, 1

how longs a while, id say 4 months by the look of ur work haha, ive been going 3 1/2 years and i dont know shit and would stil call myself a newby.

lastscan.jpg

that e is sexy