happy valentines for all you heart broken, no love finding hopeless romantics

Guest willy.wonka

Re: Re: life sucks....

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

That's why you always reserve a percentage of it and kep it on the back burner. Even when I have a boyfriend I like having other/more choices around just incase. Sounds bad but what the hell.

that's not very nice.... would you want someone to do that to you? No one wants to be an option.. they want to be the ONLY choice. At least, that's what I think.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Tesseract

Re: Re: life sucks....

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

That's why you always reserve a percentage of it and kep it on the back burner. Even when I have a boyfriend I like having other/more choices around just incase. Sounds bad but what the hell.

on top of that, you like to sneak your cold hands under guys sweaters so they suffer...hmmm..i really start disliking you

Originally posted by jades_blue

happy february 14th (when it gets here)... it's just another friday to smoke blunts, take shots and dance the night away with great friends.

yes, blunts will be smoked and shots will be taken, but i still hate this fuggin time of year...i don't need to be reminded that i'm alone when everyone around me isn't

Originally posted by Spike

Does anyone even use Valentines day to send anonymous cards anymore? Cuz the whole fucking thing seems to be aimed at couples now.

i sent valentines day cards to all the people on my email list.

gimme your email and i'll send you one if you want.

Jades Blue & Devilush....

Originally posted by jades_blue

no you don't :P

Its because of Amigas like you, that I dont wake up to 40ozs, and stay drunk throughout the day. haha. jk jk.

But seriously. I wish Valentines day didnt even exist. I miss my 6 year X honey, and I even miss my X that i recently came to find out is a complete whorre... whos already seemed to move on to his next victim. Sometimes your only just as good as the company you keep. (CAN I GET A WHOAA BUNDAY)-- It left me totally mind boggled and feeling betrayed.

Its only a day to remind singles how OTHER people are happy...TOGETHER, and having wonderful-love-defining sex. haha. More than half drunkards spittin out cheesy ass lines to get laid... and hopefully... i will not be anywhere near all that.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

im gonna take 10 hits of lsd and down a bottle of robitusen on valentines day...i told my mom to put some weed in my casket and to not glorify me during the funeral

Archived