The 12oz Wastiods(represent)after 2 am.

Guest 455

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alright, b-double e-double r-u-n, whats that spell?

beer run!!!

be back in about a half our gentlemen and ladies. that sounds wierd when you switch them like that. guess i'm used to ladies and gentlemen. or i'm faded, but who gives a fuck, right? brb...

Originally posted by plastyk

dude cheers....but the cheep vodka and the bacardi supirior got to me....if glik0 gets on...lol.....THE BISEXUAL!!..i have her..omg...hah stay away...right now im happy dont worrry

gliko's taste in music is proper, his posts in the top 5 threads never fail me. choice for sure... brb....

come clean eselok, those aren't skates, thier rollerblades, fruit booter! seriously though, i think they just might be able to find some shit to fuck you over with, but the way we live already, that is probably the least of your worries. and getting pulled over on skates would be a great story for later, after the jail time, lol.....

Guest willy.wonka

ALIEN NIGHTOWL KNOWS ALL, SEES ALL

im back to getting irie, but im thinking of quiting again..just for a little bit..now im gonna go smoke my joint.

Guest uncle-boy

Southern Comfort.....

im hanging this morning like woah.

got drunk off So.Co. and rolling rock last night and went to this club.

It all started when, i accidently knock over this mans beer. the idiot left it on the floor next to a chair. i sat down and tipped it over, i didnt even realize it till he came from the dance floor and pointed it out. i apologized and asked him how much it was so i can give him the money for it. he kept saying he didnt know, all the while looking all salty. now, im only 20 so i cant go buy him a fucking beer, so i asked what it was so i can give my frined money to get him his shit. so i give my frined 5 bucks and ask her to grab the fucker a beer.

at this point i have been really chill about the situation, despite how rude he was being. i sat down again and waited for my friend to come back with the beer for him. a minute passes and he comes back up to me and starts staring me down. i stood up and said chill out man shes going to get your beer. then the grown man, pushed me and i fell over a little table. then i lost it. i went nuts trying to get to this bitch but then all these security guys were holding me back. they had to all drag me out of the club. the whole way out of the club i was yelling obscenities and making a huge scene. i was punching shit, and almost punching my friends trying to settle me down. i dont even remember seeing the bastard after he pushed me. man o man was i drunk. i kept yelling, "im just trying to buy this guy a fucking beer!" and trying to juke out the bouncers. but they pushed me out and it was really funny. everyone at the club was staring and after that we bounced before the cops got there.

this morning my sister told me they shut the club down because of my drunken antics. hahahahah :lol: i have never been so beligerant in my entire life. my knuckles are all cut up and swollen. and im really embarasses. im not to sure if i ever want to drink southern comfort again.

:krunk:

Archived