The 12oz Wastiods(represent)after 2 am.

Guest 455

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

...tryin to make the "show" tonight hopefully.

*cough*

that show was dope. lightheaded rocked, and of course terminology killed it. whatd you do with that canvas, it was looking dope! i only got one flick of it, but that was before you started coloring it in. sick for sure. you planning on doing more to it?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HESHIANDET

current time = 7am est.

i worked from 9:30pm - 3:00am. i made $150. in cash and i copped a grip of * from some random dude's glove box. lets just say im set money wise for a month or so. hahahahahahha.

oh yeah. im skiied out and im not crashing anytime soon.........

offah, 2 nights in a row...

Guest sneak

havent seen this thread in a while...

spent the entire weekend just relaxing, doing fuck all and smoking a lot of cannabis.

Guest rob deer

duh...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................um,,,,,,,,,,,uh

Still awake still working

trying not to be on this board... but it doesnt mean im not up.

keep stepping on my glasses in the mornings..

something in my brain tells me to migrate west.

frontier...society...manifest destiny....

jump in the river.

...clear blue sky....

5:08am

3:39MST

Damnit. Don't go out for drinks with your ex and foot the bill. Twice in a week. Then drive her home.

Loving someone who doesn't love you back can wreak haovc with your head.

ShitFuckPiss. oh Yeah.

Guest uncle-boy

got drunk off some Old E forty's last night.....

argument this moring with the girlfriend.

ending in me punching a hole in my sisters apartment wall and then whipping my cel phone into the other wall creating another hole and shattering my phone.

i just ruined my day.

i think i just lost my love of nearly 3 years.

bleh.

fuck me.

Re: dear devilush

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

girl,

i had a SF flashback lastnight. only difference was that i didn't have to come down alone in a closet. i manged to be out till 8am and $120 poorer....woo

haha. sf flashback. i'm sorry that's all that you remember staying with us.

i'm fucking with you. the latest we stayed up was till 9 am and that was with big ole filipino knife toteing guy (n****) and d***. man, we bought some on wed and we werent even supposed to buy some. somehow, people come over and we just decide to buy some. so we're always broke somehow. but he and i have our own lil stash that we keep for those nights that we wanna play gta vice city and have mad amounts of sex. hey, 5 months this tuesday. house of prime rib to get drunk with martinis.

i'm trying to go straight edge for the rest of this week. i've been fucked up way too much for the past month or so. sometimes it gets annoying, being so fucked up all the time.

Guest 455
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

455's job has kept him M.I.A.

That used to be true.......until this morning.fuck work.

Time ta gets busy.

Originally posted by oldenglish

my baby 455 got put in the shop....

and not 455 that posts here....no no.

dont even put this in undertones.

ill hit you. that would undertone bashing.....dont toy with me.....

;)

what you got?........and old Buick Boattail Riviera,Olds Toronado,Pontiac Granville,and old Buick Electra,olds regency,delta 88,------or a Buick GS Skylark with the 455...

Trans Am?..haha

Firebird?

I've had a few 455's.

71's are dope.....there is one for sale for 2,800 with a little over 92,000 miles on it....it's still stock with whitewalls and hubcaps--cream yellow in color.....it's pretty sick.

Archived