8) WHOS AWAKE IN HERE…pt2 8)

Guest WebsterUno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Firetruck
Originally posted by you enjoy myself:

im still up...im still drinking...im still not drunk...mabey i am...i gotta go to sleep...

I quote you because I can't say it better myself

------------------

I was gonna get up really early tommorow and do some productive stuff, but I'm too damn tired from painting. I used some plastikote today and its gotta be the harshest smelling paint I've ever layed hands on....I can still smell it...nice colors though....

Man so I didnt get to paint today..im slacking before I have to hit the sheets..Dude, I cant believe whats on tv lately..Whats up did they take tv funhouse off the air?

So I painted a canvass for 6 hours to finish up..because well this person was comming to pick it up..ended up passing out and didnt hear the doorbell..Thats just lame..

smart..have you wasted away yet..tonight on sandwich talk...Oh fuck howard stern is on..You know im bored...

Im thinking of maybe some lettuce..right,tomatoes,hummus,olives..Mybe ill just sit here and eat this jolly rancher..

has anyone ever gone into one of those chat rooms for antigraff.thats some bored actuivity..I must admitt its amusing

Archived